BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

18 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So since there's clearly some instant regret going on....what did you THINK the Hopkins trade was?

I was at work and thought I saw four picks another 2nd. And I agreed. I swore I saw it but looking back it clearly wasn’t there. Oh well. And we hadn’t discussed the additional pick but we had thrown like three or four different offers back and forth. I thought that was his next offer and I agreed. It’s my fault.

Also just a reminder you don't have to sign ERFA's until right before FA in June. I've had situations arise like the team they were on drafts a guy high at the same position and devalued the player for next year. Once you tender someone there are no take backs like in the NFL. They are yours until next year.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Also just a reminder you don't have to sign ERFA's until right before FA in June. I've had situations arise like the team they were on drafts a guy high at the same position and devalued the player for next year. Once you tender someone there are no take backs like in the NFL. They are yours until next year.

No doubt. Especially because they can still get injured in the offseason. I just get carried away. 

Edited by Counselor
  • Like 2