BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Deonte Johnson landed in a really good spot. If you decide you might want to trade him next season when he becomes eligible to be traded let me know

Its a solid spot with Juju at the top but its not KC with a gaping Tyreek sized hole that he can snuggle right into.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Deonte Johnson landed in a really good spot. If you decide you might want to trade him next season when he becomes eligible to be traded let me know

Not sure on that.  He's at best fifth on the depth chart to start 

Juju 

Moncreif 

Rogers 

Washington 

Dionte /Switzer 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Not sure on that.  He's at best fifth on the depth chart to start 

Juju 

Moncreif 

Rogers 

Washington 

Dionte /Switzer 

You are out of your mind. You really think he can't beat me Eli Rogers out for a job? Washington isn't guaranteed hennything Eli Rogers might not even make the roster and Switzer isn't climbing up the depth chart. So at worst Deonte Johnson is the number 5 wide receiver at best he could open up the season as a number two

And by the way I'm not saying he will open up the season number two and yeah I can see where you're coming from with Harmon if he does develop well how does the gate he starts out in the best position Ivan said that I don't think the Deontay Johnson is in a bad position at all. It's not exactly like the Pittsburgh Steelers have some sort of amazing world beater wide receivers outside of Juju

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

No it's not but Harmon wouldn't be the first bust that Andy Reid has drafted

You're talking to an Eagles fan about Andy Reid draft picks. The funny thing is that its not that he's bad at drafting WRs...he just doesn't do it because he doesn't value the position, that said the last WR that Andy took that high was DeSean Jackson who has similar attributes to both Tyreek and Hardman, I'm willing to bet that he turns out just fine.

19 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

You are out of your mind. You really think he can't beat me Eli Rogers out for a job? Washington isn't guaranteed hennything Eli Rogers might not even make the roster and Switzer isn't climbing up the depth chart. So at worst Deonte Johnson is the number 5 wide receiver at best he could open up the season as a number two

They just gave Rogers a two year deal this offseason.  You don't have give a dude multi years if you're not planning to use him 

Edit.  I Also said TO START 

Edited by bcb1213