BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

The simplest thing to do would be to make reducing years once added to a bid ineligible. SO once it's a 3 year deal it's a 3 year deal and the player then just gets more money.

• Like 1

Just now, SirA1 said:

The simplest thing to do would be to make reducing years once added to a bid ineligible. SO once it's a 3 year deal it's a 3 year deal and the player then just gets more money.

I value the short term deals, so that’s rather unfortunate.

Just now, Jlash said:

Inconvenient for you, but undoubtedly simpler.

How about increasing offers to 20 percent for lowering years and 90 percent to increase years like Lukic proposed?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean as long as I get Mitch Morse who is my only other significant current bid out my offensive line will be complete. If I don't well I don't know what to tell me

WSR bids Mitch Morse 4 Years @ 8,500 per/ $34,000

Hawaii Bids:

OC Mitch Morse 5 year.......Just kidding.

• Like 2

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Hawaii Bids:

OC Mitch Morse 5 year.......Just kidding.

LOL have that it. I'm good with all of my bids at the moment. I'm sure I'm not alone in that when I approached free agency I put a cap on certain guys as to what I was going to spend on Mitch Morse on at that cap

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

LOL have that it. I'm good with all of my bids at the moment. I'm sure I'm not alone in that when I approached free agency I put a cap on certain guys as to what I was going to spend on Mitch Morse on at that cap

Sounds pretty normal. That said if I'm not cracking 7k for a top 5 LT, I'm definitely not cracking 9k for a middle of the road center.

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Sounds pretty normal. That said if I'm not cracking 7k for a top 5 LT, I'm definitely not cracking 9k for a middle of the road center.

Well I don't blame you babe send you was my biggest need. I'm not saying Mitch Morse is Elite but I really like you sit in Buffalo and I have a feeling he's going to be viewed as a lot more than a middle-of-the-road center after this season

• Like 1