BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, Counselor said:

You should be with as many invalid bids as you throw out. You guys can’t even take the time to get them correct. I carefully calculate my bids and do the math. You guys are too lazy to do so. 

That's not true.  I simply misinterpreted the rule for adding on a year.  But I did carefully calculate what I thought was the rule and did the math.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That's not true.  I simply misinterpreted the rule for adding on a year.  But I did carefully calculate what I thought was the rule and did the math.  

You just said you don’t do math... so which is it

53 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Welcome Calais Campbell and Geno Atkins!

Seoul wishes good fortune to Dragons legend Geno Atkins. 

I am stunned that I got Mosley at the minimum bid. Very happy about my new LB duo

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I am stunned that I got Mosley at the minimum bid. Very happy about my new LB duo

I don't think a ton of people can afford to pay a LB close to double digits salary, even as good as Mosley is .

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I'm shocked he got that.  Love Mosley but when I saw that contract I thought he'd be shark tank for the duration.  He's not second highest paid LB in bdl good 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm shocked he got that.  Love Mosley but when I saw that contract I thought he'd be shark tank for the duration.  He's not second highest paid LB in bdl good 

Whilst absolutely true, that's about to change in a couple of years when Wagner get a new deal and when all the guys under rookie contracts (Jack, Smith, Jones, McKinney etc) get theirs as well. 8,5K is not that expensive for a proven high quality player in his prime regardless of the position he plays in, especially when the cap is suppose to rise in the next few years.