BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

This was his chance to low bid Newton too.

true...haha.

Don't get it...he's made two post in the last few months.  Both telling you to piss off and then he disappears again.  Hasn't even logged into the forum since telling you to piss off this last time that was 7 days ago.

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

true...haha.

Don't get it...he's made two post in the last few months.  Both telling you to piss off and then he disappears again.  Hasn't even logged into the forum since telling you to piss off this last time that was 7 days ago.

I'm just his whipping boy I guess. Gonna be a shame when I have to hand him a beat down this season isn't it @BringinDaPain?

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I think he just really likes where his team is.

Maybe,,,but just my opinion, it has holes particularly offensive line and cornerback.  

If he shows us to spit out some game plans cool but I'm not holding my breath.  If he doesn't I'm gonna slap you and say I told you so...ha.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Maybe,,,but just my opinion, it has holes particularly offensive line and cornerback.  

If he shows us to spit out some game plans cool but I'm not holding my breath.  If he doesn't I'm gonna slap you and say I told you so...ha.

I don't make any decisions around here. I've already been warned.

• Like 1