BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I don’t have Jack Rabbit Rags haha

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But yes my entire secondary is up contract wise I’m two years 

Oh yeah, Rome has him.  The rosters start to run together after staring at them for an hour.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

19. Cuba Smugglers - Jawaan Taylor, OT - They will need a new LT after this year and maybe a new RT if Parker doesn’t improve.

I’d consider it. Won’t be around by then imo.

23. Cuba Smugglers - Montez Sweat, Edge - They need edge help and Sweat had a great Senior Bowl.

He will make a push into the top round with a great combine.

39. Cuba Smugglers - Josh Jacobs, RB - The RB slide ends with Cuba getting a great talent to pair with Dalvin

I wanted Sony but decided otherwise. Jaylen Samuels helps a bit.

43. Cuba Smugglers - Isaiah Buggs, DT - They will need more bodies on the interior after next year, and I really like Buggs.

Buggs is solid. 

Two Bama guys, one UF player, zero ACC players, definitely tendency breakers if this came into fruition.

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’d consider it. Won’t be around by then imo.

He will make a push into the top round with a great combine.

I wanted Sony but decided otherwise. Jaylen Samuels helps a bit.

Buggs is solid. 

Two Bama guys, one UF player, zero ACC players, definitely tendency breakers if this game into fruition.

Yeah, I could see Jawaan and Montez going a fair bit higher.  I think OTs slide a bit, but Montez could easily go top 16 or even top 12.  He had a great Senior Bowl.

With Dalvin only playing 11 games, and only averaging over 3.8 yards per carry once over his last 6 games, I think a talent like Jacobs would be a huge boost.

I think Buggs is going to be much better than his draft position.  

I didn't love the value for ACC guys for you.  Maybe Dexter instead of Sweat and Burns instead of Buggs.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, I could see Jawaan and Montez going a fair bit higher.  I think OTs slide a bit, but Montez could easily go top 16 or even top 12.  He had a great Senior Bowl.

With Dalvin only playing 11 games, and only averaging over 3.8 yards per carry once over his last 6 games, I think a talent like Jacobs would be a huge boost.

I think Buggs is going to be much better than his draft position.  

I didn't love the value for ACC guys for you.  Maybe Dexter instead of Sweat and Burns instead of Buggs.

You did a fantastic job with this draft. With FSU not playing up to standards, I’m certainly open to targets I wouldn’t usually have interest in early. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Bbooooo

You can't be scared in BDL.  Gotta divulge all of your inner thoughts.

Ok you want the gist...

I’m not drafting Haskins. I’m tanking till 2021 Trevor Lawrence 

I will 3up Landon Collins and will move Budda Baker to S, so no need for JJ Abrams and his Cloverfield Monster

Cody Ford? I won’t draft any olineman I just sign them in FA or trade for them. I don’t evaluate them well.

Jachai Polite... he doesn’t fit as the type of edge I utilize. But it was Polite of you to mock him to me. 

Amuriyae or however you spell it sure I need a CB for the future I’ll take that guy so I can have fun typing that name out every week. 

Elgton Jenkins- Again an olineman.... no thanks. And what kind of name is that.

Kelvin Harmon- This guy body catches more than a pop warner receiver. No thanks. 

Edited by Counselor
  • Like 2

Fair enough on Haskins.

I don't usually take 3Ups into account until they are actually signed because things change.

Cody Ford is my favorite OG and Elgton Jenkins is my favorite OC.  Pairing them with Norwell(assuming he comes back healthy), would give you a studly interior OL.

Fair enough on Polite.

Oruwariye is a very solid prospect imo. 

I've probably done the least amount of work on WRs, so I'm sure my own rankings will change as we get closer.

• Like 1