BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, PR said:

Look in the tan. It is telling me my balance after bids is 2k.

I'm looking at "Available Cap after FA" which is where it should display what your cap will be after FA. If I'm looking at the wrong thing then I need this made clear as well as clarification on the spreadsheet

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm looking at "Available Cap after FA" which is where it should display what your cap will be after FA. If I'm looking at the wrong thing then I need this made clear as well as clarification on the spreadsheet

Before ST started I had a little over 10k in cap room. With all my current bids and winning bids I just passed 9k this morning (9050) and I cut 3 players for an additional 1500 during it.

Edited by PR

1 minute ago, PR said:

Before ST started I had a little over 10k in cap room. With all my current bids and winning bids I just passed 9k this morning (9050)

That's fine. If so then I'd like to know what the "Available Cap after FA" number is and like it fixed to what I and I assume others figured it to be

• Like 1

Berlin hasnt signed a player yet but under signed players it says 1 and it was for 2550.

I think the signed part is messing with the yellow part. Mine says 2 and the salary is 3000, I don't have two winning bids that equal 3000.

23 minutes ago, PR said:

Berlin hasnt signed a player yet but under signed players it says 1 and it was for 2550.

I think the signed part is messing with the yellow part. Mine says 2 and the salary is 3000, I don't have two winning bids that equal 3000.

I think I see the issue.  I have yet to sign anyone.  However, the spreadsheet says I have one signed player for 2,550 which is the amount Tony Pollard went for and I did bid on him earlier.  

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think I see the issue.  I have yet to sign anyone.  However, the spreadsheet says I have one signed player for 2,550 which is the amount Tony Pollard went for and I did bid on him earlier.  

And since signed reflects into the yellow calculation our cap was deducted 2550 thus the difference between balamce and remaining cap after FA