BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Hey so let's go ahead and replace @BringinDaPain now. He doesn't want to be a part of this. @rackcs is here and a willing and trusted owner. I'd like to put it to a vote if anyone else is willing. No showing the first week, not acknowledging any of it and then voting in some match ups is something that shows no good faith after being absent the entire off-season.

Waiting for the incoming "go eff yourself" post.

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hey so let's go ahead and replace @BringinDaPain now. He doesn't want to be a part of this. @rackcs is here and a willing and trusted owner. I'd like to put it to a vote if anyone else is willing. No showing the first week, not acknowledging any of it and then voting in some match ups is something that shows no good faith after being absent the entire off-season.

Rackcs sounded like he didn’t want to take over a team

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

Sorry, I just don't think I'd be super interested in co-owning right now. I'm willing to do some free lance advising but nothing that would require actual work. I did a bunch of research and prep stuff for Shark Tank when I thought I'd be controlling Carolina and then when bdp came back it all went out the window. So I'd rather bide my time and wait for an opportunity to own a team outright comes up rather than co-own.

Oh I misread this the first time 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I've had minimal contact with him about Trades but it's been hit or miss. However last time I spoke up on this I got my head bit off so....

I'm just gonna go with idgaf and I'll do what the majority wants lol