BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

27 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hey so let's go ahead and replace @BringinDaPain now. He doesn't want to be a part of this. @rackcs is here and a willing and trusted owner. I'd like to put it to a vote if anyone else is willing. No showing the first week, not acknowledging any of it and then voting in some match ups is something that shows no good faith after being absent the entire off-season.

Waiting for the incoming "go eff yourself" post.

Got your back. It’s not personal so foul language is fine. Next time turn in a effing writeup.

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah we should totally remove anyone not submitting gameplans! *shakes fist in anger*

No, you’ve been active during shark tank, free agency, and even stated there could be an issue because of a wedding. Does BDP have anything similar to excuse the inactivity?

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Got your back. It’s not personal so foul language is fine. Next time turn in a effing writeup.

Im just not willing to watch a team of that caliber go 0-2 because of inactivity. Beaten fair and square by great gameplans, ok. Being absent all offseason I foolishly gave him the benefit of the doubt. Not getting burned again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

No, you’ve been active during shark tank, free agency, and even stated there could be an issue because of a wedding. Does BDP have anything similar to excuse the inactivity?

THIS so much. It takes 5 seconds to send a pm.that says "personal stuff, inactive til further notice"

Or something. Then yeah we will get an explanation when its dealt with. But I'm sorry he shows up then he is gone, shows up, then he is gone.

When he is running his mock draft he does an amazing job so idk if there is something going on and if there is I sincerely apologize but If he can answer a trade PM, he can let someone know what's going on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Im just not willing to watch a team of that caliber go 0-2 because of inactivity. Beaten fair and square by great gameplans, ok. Being absent all offseason I foolishly gave him the benefit of the doubt. Not getting burned again.

I know I'm the newest guy nearby forgive me if I'm overstepping my Downs but maybe what we need to do here is for now at least temporarily replace him and that if he comes back in his active again give him and his team back but I agree we cannot allow this team to continue to constantly be in active in a lose games because it's not involved

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I know I'm the newest guy nearby forgive me if I'm overstepping my Downs but maybe what we need to do here is for now at least temporarily replace him and that if he comes back in his active again give him and his team back but I agree we cannot allow this team to continue to constantly be in active in a lose games because it's not involved

It’s not fair to take the team back away from someone though. 

• Like 1