BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@ny92mike You take Saquon off my trading block right meow!! I don't need no calls from :googles Saquon's agent:

....I take back my statements, I will take phone calls from Saquon's agent every day.

dbjp_t_waaei4cz-1.jpg?fit=457,640&ssl=1

15 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m not freaking out. I’m upset

Well get un upset....haha.

When I make these updates, updates that I consider important, it's just better to use a new one so that the old one doesn't get jacked up in the process and it also allows you guys to continue working within the previous version, without interruption while I'm making these changes.

This last update took me a few days to sort out, we can't have the main workbook down that long.   Trust me, I"m not doing this stuff to irritate you.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Well get un upset....haha.

When I make this updates, updates that I consider important, it's just better to use a new one so that the old one doesn't get jacked up in the process and it also allows you guys to continue working within the previous version, without interruption while I'm making these changes.

This last update took me a few days to sort out, we can't have the main workbook down that long.   Trust me, I"m not doing this stuff to irritate you.

No. You’re just gonna have to let me be upset over this. We went the first three years of this league with one workbook and now we’ve had at least 3 and probably more in the past year. You can talk all you want about advantages but to me, for my own personal use of the spreadsheets, it’s been nothing but an inconvenience