BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

54 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hahahahaha not even a little.

So, we need someone to take over https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c539yGKTQs_U7nouAWlCSwHEUa0pboqYJJ2bUeg0wxA/edit#gid=842858885 this team.  We do a write up each week against an opponent and then we all vote on who we think would win.  Then in then offseason we have a draft, free agency, etc.

It seems like the twins are desperate for more attention, so I will let them get dibs.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah we can take a shot at co-owing it and maybe show you all what real football is 

I want the proof when you all fail spectacularly. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

We do also have a couple guys looking for a co-owner.  So if you have any interest, you could join in that capacity.

If any  one of you want to pair up with a guy who sucks at fantasy football. but will also say stupid things when he is drunk, let me know. Because I am waiting for you, both arms open.

I cant wait to screw up this friendship. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It seems like the twins are desperate for more attention, so I will let them get dibs.

I want the proof when you all fail spectacularly. 

I'm pretty sure we will, or change the game entirely.  We are trend setters, not sure if that will be good or bad 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@Pickle Rick and @The Orca

Game plans are due by Sunday kickoff, so 1 pm EST.  Your team is taking on Rome.  Send your game plan to SirA.  Let us know if you have any questions.

Oh, and don't make the gameplan too long, otherwise it just gets tedious.

Anyone have an example of a gameplan.  Our sister is getting married today so I don't have a lot of time to look things up.  

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If any  one of you want to pair up with a guy who sucks at fantasy football. but will also say stupid things when he is drunk, let me know. Because I am waiting for you, both arms open.

I cant wait to screw up this friendship. 

Matt if you would prefer to only be a co-owner I need another immature drunken sap sucker counter part to give me assitance.