BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Hate all you want

It's not hate. Just do it in the offseason. It really seems like you are just trading to trade at this point.

I mean the last 50 pages are just you and WWhicock's trade blocks. Just a lot of signal to noise right now for my tastes.

Just now, SirA1 said:

It's not hate. Just do it in the offseason. It really seems like you are just trading to trade at this point.

I mean the last 50 pages are just you and WWhicock's trade blocks. Just a lot of signal to noise right now for my tastes.

That’s fine. But I actually try with my gameplans regardless of talent. This week was different as I had a lot going on. But I’m not just here for the drafting. I’m a better game planner than you hands down. Mike beat me for you. So next game let’s go:

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

That’s fine. But I actually try with my gameplans regardless of talent. This week was different as I had a lot going on. But I’m not just here for the drafting. I’m a better game planner than you hands down. Mike beat me for you. So next game let’s go:

It's comments like this that show you know nothing.

Let me explain myself. I traded Rodgers because of how I evaluated Baker the draft before and I wanted to build the team my way. I believed in myself on my evaluation on Haskins. I was probably wrong. Kittle is a RFA. And three teams that have 2020 1sts pmed me about him. My fear was I wouldn’t be able to match his contract by one of those teams and only get a 2020 1st. So in a season in which I’ve been criticized about my QB situation I decided to get more. A 2020 4th, 2021 2nd, 3rd and  cap burn more than I would get had I lost him in a season where Kirk Cousins play is the deciding factor in me winning games. If you really think I just am here to draft and don’t methodically think out my whole roster then you are so wrong. I have spreadsheets for my team for the next two years with how much cap I will have with draft picks included. I care about winning and this league. And I’ll get there on my pace. Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Let me explain myself. I traded Rodgers because of how I evaluated Baker the draft before and I wanted to build the team my way. I believed in myself on my evaluation on Haskins. I was probably wrong. Kittle is a RFA. And three teams that have 2020 1sts pmed me about him. My fear was I wouldn’t be able to match his contract by one of those teams and only get a 2020 1st. So in a season in which I’ve been criticized about my QB situation I decided to get more. A 2020 4th, 2021 2nd, 3rd and  cap burn more than I would get had I lost him in a season where Kirk Cousins play is the deciding factor in me winning games. If you really think I just am here to draft and don’t methodically think out my whole roster then you are so wrong. I have spreadsheets for my team for the next two years with how much cap I will have with draft picks included. I care about winning and this league. And I’ll get there on my pace. Thank you. 

You don't have to explain yourself.

You have your vision. It's yours and you're allowed to 'sketch it's however the hell you want. You dont need someone else' approval.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Basically, you assumed someone was gonna do Kittle like pheltz did Tyreek where I only got a first this year...so you made sure you got more.

• Like 1