BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You are taking something out of context and taking it personally and applying it to something that meets your argument. Well done. 

I’m taking nothing personal. It’s called sarcasm to prove a point about a deadline that I want to institute. 

You seem to be taking it personally though 

Just now, Whicker said:

Lol okay man. If you don’t understand the idea of a deadline then I’m sorry. I want to institute a deadline for trades same as voting. Same as gameplans. 

And that’s fine. But your little dramatic thing about casting votes cus your time is your time was for lack of a better word childish. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m taking nothing personal. It’s called sarcasm to prove a point about a deadline that I want to institute. 

You seem to be taking it personally though 

I’ve learned to take nothing personally with you. You’ll eventually figure it out on your own like you always do. 

Just now, Counselor said:

And that’s fine. But your little dramatic thing about casting votes cus your time is your time was for lack of a better word childish. 

Lol dude you literally make me laugh. 

My god I really do have to italicize everything that’s not supposed to be taken seriously I guess eh?

Childish lol. You really are taking this personally. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Lol dude you literally make me laugh. 

My god I really do have to italicize everything that’s not supposed to be taken seriously I guess eh?

Childish lol. You really are taking this personally. 

Have a safe flight bud 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Guys I’m about to get on a plane so I’m out for the rest of the night. I demand that I still get to vote tomorrow because it’s my time and not yours. It’s really convenient for me and idc what’s going on with you all or what’s convenient for you or the league 

Have a safe flight, ttyl

I see everyone's points. Maybe not a trade deadline per se but maybe if a trade isn't completed and approved by say Friday at noon or whatever the deadline would be that the player is on their old team until the next week. Definitely something that should probably be codified.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I see everyone's points. Maybe not a trade deadline per se but maybe if a trade isn't completed and approved by say Friday at noon or whatever the deadline would be that the player is on their old team until the next week. Definitely something that should probably be codified.

Yeah I agree with this I mean hypothetically let's say we decide to keep weekend trading available, I'd simply suggest no weekend tradss can go into effect until monday morning. 

Regard list of the chosen path I think this is something that needs addressed because it has occurred this time around and has caused controversy.  

6 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

How do these petty arguments keep happening. I don't get it lol.

You're not gonna like my answer but it's because voting is inconsistent.

That is not me telling someone how they should vote.That is me suggesting that people make up rules and technicalities as they go along to support inconsistent voting. What's good for one game isnt good for another.

The arguement being made is Anchorage doesnt have Kupp. Okay so technically Camden would and if he did, he would've started him so shouldnt that be considered? My answer is no because he is still on Anchorage for the purposes of this game but votes based on Kupp contradict themselves between the two  matchups.