BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, MD4L said:

Why not do it last week?

Portland had two receivers. I had enough CBs on roster to cover that. I honestly think I have the most CBs in BDL now (16)

Talib was up in the air. Dre just got hurt this week. Joseph is ailing as well. 

I skated by this past week to a win, but now I have a fortified the top end of my secondary.

Just now, PR said:

Portland had two receivers. I had enough CBs on roster to cover that. I honestly think I have the most CBs in BDL now (16)

Talib was up in the air. Dre just got hurt this week. Joseph is ailing as well. 

I skated by this past week to a win, but now I have a fortified the top end of my secondary.

Lol 16 players at any position is probably more than any team has at any position. 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol 16 players at any position is probably more than any team has at any position. 

4 on IR. Talib, LeBlanc, Tankersley DRC

4 more currently injured. Kirkpatrick, Joseph, Smith, Canady

1 a game day inactive. Oruwariye

Before waivers and the trades I was down to Raashan Melvin, MJ Stewart, Tre Flowers and Corey Ballentine. That would have been fun to trot out.

Edited by PR

I was holding out hope Corey Glenn would play this week after passing the concussion protocol. But now I'm reading he was fined 200k plus suspended a game for a facility tirade of which he roasted the Bengals for how they handled his concussion (which he self reported). So uhhhh can I use someone's left tackle because I'm down 3.

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I was holding out hope Corey Glenn would play this week after passing the concussion protocol. But now I'm reading he was fined 200k plus suspended a game for a facility tirade of which he roasted the Bengals for how they handled his concussion (which he self reported). So uhhhh can I use someone's left tackle because I'm down 3.

If you had any draft picks I'd make Charles Leno available

• Like 1