BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Kirk Cousins would be just fine at QB if he had a good supporting cast like DeAndre Hopkins, Christian McCaffrey, and George Kittle but it’s pretty unrealistic to think one team could acquire that type of talent around him 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Kirk Cousins would be just fine at QB if he had a good supporting cast like DeAndre Hopkins, Christian McCaffrey, and George Kittle but it’s pretty unrealistic to think one team could acquire that type of talent around him 

You forgot Cooper Kupp

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

It's the only time anyone has shown any interest in a guy I was gonna 3D next year.  Plus, he's way too expensive for a backup swing tackle.  

This is the type of bad juju that gets all your players at a position injured.

JPP is available for next to nothing if anyone wants to take a flyer on him.

I'm also offering a 2021 7th for someone willing to take a little cap space from me so I can do another double down.

Players I am willing to include in such a deal:

Individually:

C Mike Pouncey

EDGE Bud Dupree

LB Brandon Marshall

A combination:

EDGE Ronald Blair

INT Jonathan Bullard

LB Reggie Ragland

LB Darron Lee

S Ricardo Allen

Edited by wwhickok

Last trade block I’ll post I promise you this: so some of you can live happy

Jarrad Davis

Vernon Hargreaves

Sammy Watkins

Tyler Boyd

Mason Rudolph

Bashaud Breeland 

I also would like to move some 4th-7th round picks from 2020 and 2021. I’d be open to pairing the above players with these picks for young talent. 

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

just made a suggestion for Orca and Pickle....PR ignored it anyway.

That's not the point. At all. PR is free to trade and negotiate with whomever he wants. What you did, and its obviously not how you see it, is come in and attempt to negotiate a trade for a team you dont control while completely derailing disucssings PR and I were having. We were having a back n forth until you came in and started spouting off about a couple of the worst OTs starting in the NFL right now. After that, I didnt hear from him again until he posted another trade. That might not have anything to do with it, but it comes under fire because, imo, it's kind of inappropriate. 

If your intent was to make a suggestion to the owners of Hawaii, you should've/could've done so via pm to them directly. But that's not what you did. I'm sure if you step back and look at it, you can understand where I am coming from

Edited by wwhickok