How do I stop the "Show notifications" pop up?

areksoo

10 minutes ago, areksoo said:

I don't want browser notifications.  So I click on "Block", but it'll just ask me again after a few seconds,  How do I get this to stop?

Clicking block or never show should stop it from asking again.   There must be something up with your browser if it keeps asking.    Shut down your browser and restart your device and that could help.  If not, look at your browser settings and see if you have something setup wrong.  

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this belongs here or not. This is a very first world problem. I love getting the little black bar popup at the bottom of my screen live when I have someone comment on my post (not likes because apparently only Eagles fans upvote people), but when I click it, it still shows as a new notification in my notifications on the top. And to make that go away I still have to click on it. 

pamper me

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

Not sure if this belongs here or not. This is a very first world problem. I love getting the little black bar popup at the bottom of my screen live when I have someone comment on my post (not likes because apparently only Eagles fans upvote people), but when I click it, it still shows as a new notification in my notifications on the top. And to make that go away I still have to click on it. 

pamper me

I already brought this up like others. Can't get rid of it. Must click up top to get rid of the notification

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:
2 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

pamper me

I already brought this up like others. Can't get rid of it. Must click up top to get rid of the notification

That's it I'm leaving

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2017 at 11:44 AM, JBURGE25 said:

pamper me

This triggers me, too.

21 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:
On 9/26/2017 at 11:44 AM, JBURGE25 said:

pamper me

This triggers me, too.

I don't bother clicking on the pop up. I just scroll up to my notifications.

Archived