Bruce Arians is our new head coach!! Todd Bowles at DC!!

bucsfan333

Just now, ravishingone said:

No one writes checks to the coaches quite like the Glazers.  

It will be interesting to see what happens. Fangio was the highest paid DC in the league last season, so the Bears are not afraid to pay big at the DC position.

5 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

It will be interesting to see what happens. Fangio was the highest paid DC in the league last season, so the Bears are not afraid to pay big at the DC position.

Sure, anything is possible.  Rumor was the Bucs were paying Mike Smith HC money.  Notice I didn t mention the franchise always spends money wisely.  😉

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Those first three amazeballs games from Fitz killed our season.

In fairness, it was 2 1/2. We all knew once Koetter benched Jameis after Cincy, it was playoffs or bust with Fitz.  I didn t agree with the decision, but understood it.  His handling of DJax starting from last season was a fireable offense by itself.  #ANewDayInTampaBay

37 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

In fairness, it was 2 1/2. We all knew once Koetter benched Jameis after Cincy, it was playoffs or bust with Fitz.  I didn t agree with the decision, but understood it.  His handling of DJax starting from last season was a fireable offense by itself.  #ANewDayInTampaBay

Wonder if Arians decides to keep D jack...

Archived