T. Smith Dominance

textaz03

His pass blocking was mostly fine. His penalties, injuries and missing blocks in the run game (specifically screen plays) has been a let down. I still think it was a down year for him. 

EDIT - We should also remember this is the same site that graded Zeke as the 30th ranked RB. They are much better for stats than grades.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

His pass blocking was mostly fine. His penalties, injuries and missing blocks in the run game (specifically screen plays) has been a let down. I still think it was a down year for him. 

EDIT - We should also remember this is the same site that graded Zeke as the 30th ranked RB. They are much better for stats than grades.

Is it not the same site that has us 28th in pass blocking?  It was a fine reference when pumping up Dak

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Is it not the same site that has us 28th in pass blocking?  It was a fine reference when pumping up Dak

Like I said, their stats are way better than their grades. I have pointed that out multiple times in a lot of threads. 

Their grades were 7th in run blocking, 28th in pass blocking. 

Their stats were that 41 of the sacks were the OL's fault. 

PS: If they have us as the 28th pass blocking unit, with the #1 pass blocker, think of how poorly the rest of our OL graded out. They must have all been worst in the league!

54 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Like I said, their stats are way better than their grades. I have pointed that out multiple times in a lot of threads. 

Their grades were 7th in run blocking, 28th in pass blocking. 

Their stats were that 41 of the sacks were the OL's fault. 

PS: If they have us as the 28th pass blocking unit, with the #1 pass blocker, think of how poorly the rest of our OL graded out. They must have all been worst in the league!

But we know that's not true. Many are saying Joe Looney saved our season. And do you want to tell Zack Martin he was worst in the league? He surely doesn't play like he knows that. The Connor/XSF thing has been bumpy no doubt, but 1/5 of our OL isn't an all star and we are worst in the league? Does no other OL in the NFL have a weak spot?

Archived