Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

What's your big board? 2019 Edition.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

DqSv_-AXcAA70Ct.jpg

It's back! The thread where we either say I told you so or pray no one calls you out about how off you were. This is quite frankly the most exciting and probably most important draft our fanbase has ever been a part of. Who are your guys? Who do you think Gruden and Mayock will covet? Which prospects would you disagree with? With 3 picks in the first, the possibilities are endless.

2018 thread

2017 thread

2016 thread

2015 thread

2014 thread

Edited by RaidersAreOne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My preliminary BB would be very, very Defensive focused:

  1. J. Bosa, DE
  2. Q. Williams, DT
  3. J. Allen, DE/OLB
  4. E. Oliver, DT
  5. D. White, LB
  6. C. Ferrell, DE
  7. G. Williams, CB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

My preliminary BB would be very, very Defensive focused:

  1. J. Bosa, DE
  2. Q. Williams, DT
  3. J. Allen, DE/OLB
  4. E. Oliver, DT
  5. D. White, LB
  6. C. Ferrell, DE
  7. G. Williams, CB

Mine is pretty damn close to yours, may change after the combine, but I would probably keep the same rankings as yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For pick 24/27? I would have something like this list, several will go earlier but we will have a shot at most of these guys

N’Keal Harry WR

Byron Murphy CB

Taylor Rapp S

Trayvon Mullen CB

Devin Bush LB

Montez Sweat Edge

Mack Wilson LB

Riley Ridley WR

Hakeem Butler WR

Oshane Ximines Edge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will update this closer to the draft but I always like putting one out early to compare back to. Will do one for pick 4 and another for pick 24/27ish.

Pick 4

1. Nick Bosa, Edge Ohio State (highly unlikely)

2. Josh Allen, Edge Kentucky (somewhat unlikely)

3. Ed Oliver, DT Houston

4. Quinnen Williams, DT Alabama

5. Devin White, LB LSU

6. Byron Murphy, CB Washington

 

Pick 24/27ish

1. Byron Murphy, CB Washington

2. DK Metcalf, WR Ole Miss

3. Brian Burns, Edge Florida State

4. Hakeem Butler, WR Iowa State

5. Montez Sweat, DE Mississippi State

6. Noah Fant, TE Iowa

 

Something along the lines of Oliver/Williams and then a duo of Murphy and Butler/Metcalf would be a dream for me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll do an early top 10. This is in a complete vacuum, with no FA considerations.

1) J. Bosa, Edge

2) J. Allen, Edge

3) J. Williams, OT

4) D. Baker, CB

5) Q. Williams, DT

6) R. Gary, Edge

7) G. Little, OT

8) E. Oliver, DT

9) C. Wilkins, DT

10) B. Murphy, CB

Edited by Rich7sena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I'll do an early top 10. This is in a complete vacuum, with no FA considerations.

1) J. Bosa, Edge

2) J. Allen, Edge

3) J. Williams, OT

4) D. Baker, CB

5) Q. Williams, DT

6) R. Gary, Edge

7) G. Little, OT

8) E. Oliver, DT

9) C. Wilkins, DT

10) B. Murphy, CB

Let's say Bosa and Allen are gone and J. Williams is there at 4 would you take him and move Miller to RT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's say Bosa and Allen are gone and J. Williams is there at 4 would you take him and move Miller to RT?

Take Q

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's say Bosa and Allen are gone and J. Williams is there at 4 would you take him and move Miller to RT?

I would. But I would much rather have the team sign a veteran starting right tackle and leave Miller at left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I would. But I would much rather have the team sign a veteran starting right tackle and leave Miller at left.

I agree with signing a RT and leaving Miller at LT.  I would not be opposed to drafting a LT at 4 but whoever it would be, better be a Joe Thomas type stud LT.  I don't know much about J. Williams but from what I have read he projects to be a good pro.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Totty said:

Take Q

I agree but say that Bosa, Allen and Q are gone at 4 I ponder who we are currently targeting.  FA obviously changes everything but it's fun to think about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I agree but say that Bosa, Allen and Q are gone at 4 I ponder who we are currently targeting.  FA obviously changes everything but it's fun to think about.

Trade back to a QB hungry team because Haskins is still there, collect an extra pick and take Devin White.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Totty said:

Trade back to a QB hungry team because Haskins is still there, collect an extra pick and take Devin White.

That would be absolutely ideal imo. Trade down to 6 or 7, pick up an extra 3rd and some change. Maybe more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Totty said:

Trade back to a QB hungry team because Haskins is still there, collect an extra pick and take Devin White.

I would love a trade back.  That would be ideal if we could back in the draft picks! I would demand at a minimum a 1st and 3rd this year and next years first.

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×