Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 17 - TACO BOWL XVII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

If we’re thinking the same guy it just wasn’t a need for me or I’d have taken him.

@swoosh you’re OTC

You're telling me you don't want to be the steelers irl?

I knew heading into this AFTER making the deal to land Ben/Mayfield & OBJ that a LT would be my #1 priority to allow everyone to flourish. I know some may have others ranked higher, it was a coin flip between Trent Williams and another OT. In the end I went with my personal favorite OT in the game. I’ve loved him since coming out of OU.

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

I like the Trent selection. Especially for Big Ben and that offense you're building

Thanks pal. There were many great ones out there but I felt he would be the best fit with everyone. If he can keep Ben upright, lookout.

4 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

I gave it consideration. I probably would have been swayed by temptation had I had a 2nd round pick.

Realistically he likely doesn't help you win any more games than Trent would have. But at least now you'll know your OL wont be a liability.

1 minute ago, ravens5520 said:

Just curious, if we happen to make it through the 1st or 2nd round completely before Wednesday. Can we say round 3 begins Wednesday for timeslot purposes? Seem to have a very good early pace already moving right along

@TheKillerNacho

I for one say we enforce timeslots now.

fudge it

2 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Just curious, if we happen to make it through the 1st or 2nd round completely before Wednesday. Can we say round 3 begins Wednesday for timeslot purposes? Seem to have a very good early pace already moving right along

@TheKillerNacho

Draft will eventually catch up to the time slots either way... don't want to rush anything.

Archived