Around The League V.2

Totty

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I like watching actual games. Preseason is meaningless to me for a player who is in his 4th year of the league. I've "watched the games" for 3 years he's played in. 

You think the people commenting on twitter didn't WATCH THE GAME to make those comments? PFF "watched the game" and graded him the worst player on the field.

Anyway.... revisit this after the season when he's a FA looking for a 1 year prove it deal. 

100% agreed

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I like watching actual games. Preseason is meaningless to me for a player who is in his 4th year of the league. I've "watched the games" for 3 years he's played in. 

You think the people commenting on twitter didn't WATCH THE GAME to make those comments? PFF "watched the game" and graded him the worst player on the field.

Anyway.... revisit this after the season when he's a FA looking for a 1 year prove it deal. 

This is what football has come to pff and twitter. Naw I eat sleep n shi football I’ve been waiting all year for some football so hell yea ima watch. Especially my rivals playing their 1’s with patty.

Will say this someone here said kc can’t stay on top forever. Their wr core isn’t clicking right now and their oline is the weakest it’s been in a while. There 1’s don’t look as dominating as in the past. Defense without Jones will be totally different.

What does twitter a pff say about the 1st team kc offense?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Watching it now lol they up 14-10 top of the second he leading scoring drives

17-10 middle 2nd and ar looking legit

🤷🏾‍♂️

He went 6/17 (35%) for 78 yards (4.5 YPA) with the Colts first team offense against the Eagles third string defense. On the preseason he completed 45% of his passes, 0 TD, 1 INT, and averaged 5.0 YPA...

Dude is not good.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Crazy Richardson is out playing stroud and Bryce this preseason 

him and Jonathan Taylor redzone option will be unstoppable 

He has the lowest completion % of any player in the entire preseason, possibly the worst in NFL preseason history. 

Homers will never admit they were wrong, Richardson is doo doo mcgee man.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He went 6/17 (35%) for 78 yards (4.5 YPA) with the Colts first team offense against the Eagles third string defense. On the preseason he completed 45% of his passes, 0 TD, 1 INT, and averaged 5.0 YPA...

Dude is not good.

Did watch yea he doesn’t look like a seasoned vet but for a guy with only 20 something games played at qb between hs and college put together. He was leading drives. Some passes were off but some were pi’s some drops. All and all he had them looking dangerous without Taylor.

for Y’all twitter and ppf guys curious what quinton Nelson rating was for that game he didn’t have a good game in my eyes

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He has the lowest completion % of any player in the entire preseason, possibly the worst in NFL preseason history. 

Ok how does he compare to qbs drafted ahead of him?

they look ugly and Bryce looks like his height is gonna be a problem 

richardson shiniest turd in the punch bowl so far 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Did watch yea he doesn’t look like a seasoned vet but for a guy with only 20 something games played at qb between hs and college put together. He was leading drives. Some passes were off but some were pi’s some drops. All and all he had them looking dangerous without Taylor.

for Y’all twitter and ppf guys curious what quinton Nelson rating was for that game he didn’t have a good game in my eyes

I've watched every snap he has taken in the preseason and at UF. He has terrible mechanics, terrible accuracy, can't read a defense. His only selling points are that he has a cannon and he is a super athlete. 

Dude went 6/17 against a third string defense with their entire starting offense and just had the worst completion % in preseason history. 

Richardson is Trey Lance 2.0, his ceiling is Justin Fields. Being great at QB isn't about being able to run fast or jump high. Dude 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Ok how does he compare to qbs drafted ahead of him?

they look ugly and Bryce looks like his height is gonna be a problem 

richardson shiniest turd in the punch bowl so far 

Richardson's passing mechanics make Young and Stroud look like prime Russ and Brady.

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He said “doo doo McGee.....” lmao + rotf!!!

• Like 1

Don’t know how anyone can think Richardson has looked great yet. Even the most die hard of Colts homers won’t say that. Awful take. He has time to grow and I am not affixing a bust tag to a kid in his first preseason but he has looked like garbage so far. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

Don’t know how anyone can think Richardson has looked great yet. Even the most die hard of Colts homers won’t say that. Awful take. He has time to grow and I am not affixing a bust tag to a kid in his first preseason but he has looked like garbage so far. 

Dude is averaging 5 ypa and completing like 40% of his passes and Coughman think he a goat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I've watched every snap he has taken in the preseason and at UF. He has terrible mechanics, terrible accuracy, can't read a defense. His only selling points are that he has a cannon and he is a super athlete. 

Dude went 6/17 against a third string defense with their entire starting offense and just had the worst completion % in preseason history. 

Richardson is Trey Lance 2.0, his ceiling is Justin Fields. Being great at QB isn't about being able to run fast or jump high. Dude 

Since you not gonna watch the game just wait till someone on YouTube does a complete breakdown of his throws. He had some nice ones.

I’ve watched every college game of his too but I will say I was surprised vs the eagles. 

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Dude is averaging 5 ypa and completing like 40% of his passes and Coughman think he a goat

Hurts had 51% first year 

never said he looked great or was a goat yall on one up in here doin 7 much 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

42 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Hurts had 51% first year 

never said he looked great or was a goat yall on one up in here doin 7 much 

Jalen Hurts played like 4 games and was a prolific college passer. Richardson was doo doo at UF and looks doo doo now

44 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Since you not gonna watch the game just wait till someone on YouTube does a complete breakdown of his throws. He had some nice ones.

I’ve watched every college game of his too but I will say I was surprised vs the eagles. 

He went 6/17 against AMPM workers buddy.