Around The League V.2

Totty

9 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Their roster is overrated but I am about to take Herbert out of the elite category. His throws have been wildly inconsistent the past two years. It’s almost like defenses looked at his rookie tape and made some adjustments. Tua over Herbert was the correct pick afterall. I will say I was still wrong on Herbert though, he’s a good QB. 

There are only four elite guys in this league. Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, and Tua. If Tua stays healthy I think he raises both the MVP Trophy and Lombardi Trophy this year. 

Speaking of consistency, Josh Allen is Brett Favre reincarnate with a billion turnovers every year. I would still say he’s elite, but he’s #4 for me. 

Herbert has definitely been better than Tua overall. Tua has beaten up on the terrible teams this year and has gotten absolutely worked by good defenses. 

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Herbert has definitely been better than Tua overall. Tua has beaten up on the terrible teams this year and has gotten absolutely worked by good defenses. 

since his draft, no one has lost more than Herbert. 

no flip flopping sides my man, you not allowed to like Herbert now.. . you are the W/L is all on the QB goat. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

since his draft, no one has lost more than Herbert. 

no flip flopping sides my man, you not allowed to like Herbert now.. . you are the W/L is all on the QB goat. 

Since they were drafted -

Herbert (27-28 / 1 playoff appearance): 15,681 yards / 104 TD / 39 INT / 763 rushing yards / 11 rushing TD

Tua (26-15 / 0 playoff appearances): 10,107 yards / 67 TD / 29 INT / 325 rushing yards / 6 rushing TD

DC stans:

Question of the day -

Carr went to an extremely stable, consistent, and successful organization in New Orleans as @Jeremy408 preached about all off-season. That team included a top 3 OL, All-Pro weapons (Olave, Thomas, Williams, Kamara), a Super Bowl winning OC/Top 3 play caller in the NFL, and arguably the best defense in the league. The icing on top of that great situation was that the team also had arguably the softest schedule in the NFL this year. 

So Carrdashian's why is this dude stinking it up?

@Jeremy408 @Frankie2Gunz@Humble_Beast @BackinBlack

Edited by NYRaider

Just now, NYRaider said:

Since they were drafted -

Herbert (27-28 / 1 playoff appearance): 15,681 yards / 104 TD / 39 INT / 763 rushing yards / 11 rushing TD

Tua (26-15 / 0 playoff appearances): 10,107 yards / 67 TD / 29 INT / 325 rushing yards / 6 rushing TD

dont matter, Herbert the biggest loser since 2020. 
stats, facts, dont matter.

😆
13 more losses than Tua. . . oof. i hear he just not a dawg, and players purposely blow games to get rid of him. 

Just now, BackinBlack said:

dont matter, Herbert the biggest loser since 2020. 
stats, facts, dont matter.

😆
13 more losses than Tua. . . oof. i hear he just not a dawg, and players purposely blow games to get rid of him. 

More losses but has actually started a playoff game, Tua hasn't. 

Question about Carr, why is NO already turning on him and why do the Saints suck?

Just now, NYRaider said:

DC stans:

Question of the day -

Carr went to an extremely stable, consistent, and successful organization in New Orleans as @Jeremy408 preached about all off-season. That team included a top 3 OL, All-Pro weapons (Olave, Thomas, Williams, Kamara), and arguably the best defense in the league. The icing on top of that great situation was that the team also had arguably the softest schedule in the NFL this year. 

So Carrdashian's why is this dude stinking it up?

@Jeremy408 @Frankie2Gunz@Humble_Beast @BackinBlack

lol, classic deflect. good job my dude. 
Ill say, as ive always said, Carr struggles year 1 in any scheme. 

Seems to be struggling big time this year. Guessing he'll make it to year 2, but honestly seems like a lot of turmoil in NO around him. 
Id imagine he gets a bit better as year goes on. (if he keeps the starter role). 

Just now, BackinBlack said:

lol, classic deflect. good job my dude. 
Ill say, as ive always said, Carr struggles year 1 in any scheme. 

Seems to be struggling big time this year. Guessing he'll make it to year 2, but honestly seems like a lot of turmoil in NO around him. 
Id imagine he gets a bit better as year goes on. (if he keeps the starter role). 

Carr has been in the league for a decade, surrounded by a super team, great coaching staff, great ownership, yet can't get it done against scrub teams. Just admit it, buddy is a BUM.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr has been in the league for a decade, surrounded by a super team, great coaching staff, great ownership, yet can't get it done against scrub teams. Just admit it, buddy is a BUM.

it seems like you are afraid to let the season play out and just want to call it now, cause he has been struggling. 

almost as if you are thinking. . . he may get better as the season progresses 😆

anyways, i really dont watch much NO football, I have no idea whats going on with them. Dont really need to talk more about it. 

If you wanna talk qbs, can you pleaseeee explain to me, that jimmy shoulder is hurt, and hell get better once it heals and he can throw the ball more than 10 yards? 
you the jimmy expert, no way hes ever looked lke this before right?

9 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

it seems like you are afraid to let the season play out and just want to call it now, cause he has been struggling. 

almost as if you are thinking. . . he may get better as the season progresses 😆

anyways, i really dont watch much NO football, I have no idea whats going on with them. Dont really need to talk more about it. 

If you wanna talk qbs, can you pleaseeee explain to me, that jimmy shoulder is hurt, and hell get better once it heals and he can throw the ball more than 10 yards? 
you the jimmy expert, no way hes ever looked lke this before right?

The thing with Jimmy is that it might not always be sexy but he gonna get you wins. Dude 3-2 here, probably the best win% in franchise history. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The thing with Jimmy is that it might not always be sexy but he gonna get you wins. Dude 3-2 here, probably the best win% in franchise history. 

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

More losses but has actually started a playoff game, Tua hasn't. 

As you stated in the Tua argument, who cares if you not making the playoffs. 
Raiders arent 3-2, we are 3-4, with some brutal losses.