Incels?

TecmoSuperJoe

16 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

You would still be "fat shamed."  There was a group of people who were threatening to boycott the Suicide Squad movie because they didn't pick a plus-size actress to play Harley Quinn.....despite the fact that she's never been portrayed as that before in any medium whatsoever.  

Lol wuttttt? I have no problem with wanting in shape actors, people will pay to see in shape/attractive actors. All races should be equal but there should be no such thing as “fat equality”, hope to god that movement never happens. You choose to be fat. Anyone can be in shape, anyone can be ripped. All about time commitment and most of all, food choices. A lot of times fat people don’t get the job is because most of the time they are lazy. If you’re too lazy to drop the weight, you’re probably too lazy to work a serious job. Does that mean all fat people are lazy? Of course not, I know some who work their butt off, but the moral is the story here is you choose to be fat, which looks lazy and sloppy. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Lol wuttttt? I have no problem with wanting in shape actors, people will pay to see in shape/attractive actors. All races should be equal but there should be no such thing as “fat equality”, hope to god that movement never happens. You choose to be fat. Anyone can be in shape, anyone can be ripped. All about time commitment and most of all, food choices. A lot of times fat people don’t get the job is because most of the time they are lazy. If you’re too lazy to drop the weight, you’re probably too lazy to work a serious job. Does that mean all fat people are lazy? Of course not, I know some who work their butt off, but the moral is the story here is you choose to be fat, which looks lazy and sloppy. 

Look up what happened to Ginuwine on Big Brother.  I don't watch the show, but I certainly saw people talking about this on social media.  He refused to kiss a trans-woman on the show, and there is a group of people who are saying he's transphobic.  Sounds like the incels who are "nice guys" until getting rejected, and then turn into their true persona.  

This attitude of, if you aren't with a group, you are against them, is causing a lot of issues.  That we can't talk about our differences now is only going to get worse as time goes on.  

People have preferences in who they date.  If you are fat, there are people who will date fat people.  There are some fat people who won't date fat people.  There are fat people who can land very attractive women.  Because, everyone has their preferences, from looks to personalities to quirks.  I'm a season ticket holder for the Orioles and Redskins, and I also follow my Catholic faith closely.  If someone doesn't understand that like for sports, or that religion is important to me, chances are that neither one of us is going to be a good match together.   The fact that we are now turning preferences into some sort of shaming, from things like being overweight to being straight, is walking down a rabbit hole we may never get out of.  Common sense has to prevail at some point.  

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Saying a person chooses to be fat isn't accurate. Some people have natural advantages. Some people have natural disadvantages. Some heavy-set people are actually fit. Some skinny people are not. And I wouldn't stereotype about laziness based on weight either. However, the whole "boycott" thing is something I've never heard of happening. Odds are that it's a small group of extreme, crazy people. I don't start ranting and raving based off of a small group of crazy people having extreme beliefs. Unfortunately, the internet has given people like that a voice, so we now have platforms for every small group of nuts to use to spread their craziness. But it's better to just ignore them than start ranting about groups of people.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Saying a person chooses to be fat isn't accurate. Some people have natural advantages. Some people have natural disadvantages. Some heavy-set people are actually fit. Some skinny people are not. And I wouldn't stereotype about laziness based on weight either. However, the whole "boycott" thing is something I've never heard of happening. Odds are that it's a small group of extreme, crazy people. I don't start ranting and raving based off of a small group of crazy people having extreme beliefs. Unfortunately, the internet has given people like that a voice, so we now have platforms for every small group of nuts to use to spread their craziness. But it's better to just ignore them than start ranting about groups of people.

You can have poor genetics in muscle building, sure. However fat is all calories in and calories out. Show me science otherwise, there is none. You choose 100% to be fat. Every fat person that cries they can’t lose weight is full of s*** and when you ask them their diet they will usually have some form of liquid calories like soda and take out. Plus rarely working out. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You can have poor genetics in muscle building, sure. However fat is all calories in and calories out. Show me science otherwise, there is none. You choose 100% to be fat. Every fat person that cries they can’t lose weight is full of s*** and when you ask them their diet they will usually have some form of liquid calories like soda and take out. Plus rarely working out. 

I saw it with my brother. We grew up eating the same things, doing the same amounts of exercise, etc. I stayed skinny. He got fat. He always had to work twice as hard to drop weight as I did. Life simply isn't fair. I'm not going to assume somebody is lazy or doesn't try to lose weight because they look fat. You can rant and rave about how even those who are disadvantaged should put in extra work to not get fat, but that's not a realistic outlook. And that's not the same thing as it being a choice.

Just now, jrry32 said:

I saw it with my brother. We grew up eating the same things, doing the same amounts of exercise, etc. I stayed skinny. He got fat. He always had to work twice as hard to drop weight as I did. Life simply isn't fair. I'm not going to assume somebody is lazy or doesn't try to lose weight because they look fat. You can rant and rave about how even those who are disadvantaged should put in extra work to not get fat, but that's not a realistic outlook. And that's not the same thing as it being a choice.

I see no where at all what so ever that he didn’t find his TDE (calorie number mainience). Everyones TDE is different as everyones body is different but once you find that number and keep track of all of your calories, it’s absolutely impossible to gain weight unless you want to. He never did this. End of story. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

I see no where at all what so ever that he didn’t find his TDE (calorie number mainience). Everyones TDE is different as everyones body is different but once you find that number and keep track of all of your calories, it’s absolutely impossible to gain weight unless you want to. He never did this. End of story. 

Basically, you're acknowledging that he would have had to work harder to maintain his weight. Well ****, I guess Randy Moss made a choice to be a NFL-caliber football player, whereas I made a choice not to be a NFL-caliber football player. xD

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Basically, you're acknowledging that he would have had to work harder to maintain his weight. Well ****, I guess Randy Moss made a choice to be a NFL-caliber football player, whereas I made a choice not to be a NFL-caliber football player. xD

Everyone has their cross 

Some of us are naturally fit and handsome and rich and have to fend off the chicas.  That’s hard work too

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

All depends on height. The difference won’t be much though, maybe 200 calories topps which is hardly anything. Although a 200 calorie surplus for years without tracking calories can be pretty bad and easily 50lbs. Would be his fault for not tracking though. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

All depends on height. The difference won’t be much though, maybe 200 calories topps which is hardly anything. Although a 200 calorie surplus for years without tracking calories can be pretty bad and easily 50lbs. Would be his fault for not tracking though. 

Yeah, it was his fault as a child for not tracking his calories. LOL.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, it was his fault as a child for not tracking his calories. LOL.

And he can’t get off the weight as an adult and keep it off why....?

If he really didn’t want to be overweight, he wouldn’t be. 

Depending if he’s a much shorter guy, he may have to eat slightly less, yes “harder work” I guess? I don’t know if eating less is “harder work” though. And it’d be a mere 150-200 calories which is like a banana a day. 

However, from your first post the tone I got from you is people can’t control their weight due to scientific reasons which isn’t true at all. If he is indeed a shorter guy, yes he would have to try 5-10% harder than most people to eat less. Hardly a big deal if you really wanna be in shape. 

Archived