Incels?

TecmoSuperJoe

I read each of those articles again to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Every single one of them agrees that CICO works. 

For example:

The calories-in, calories-out dogma hypothesizes that the only thing we have to change is the quantity of what we eat. You can take all this bad stuff you’re eating – the chemicals, the toxins, the added sugars, and the hyper-palatable food products — and just eat less of them. If you do that, you’ll lose weight and reach your goals.

And that’s absolutely true.

He then goes on to explain that people have a hard time sticking with this diet because of numerous biological factors, but he never once argues that reducing calories below TDEE won’t reduce fat for every single person alive. He specifically says that it will. 

Wow... let’s see if I can make this any simpler. Solid work @pwny

@Non-Issue you’re arguing that people don’t understand the principals of CICO, such as identifying energy expenditure, energy requirements, the need to accurately identify caloric intake, the fact that people don’t understand these concepts, etc. 

No one is, or ever was, debating this.

By saying CICO doesn’t work, you’re saying that if all of the above are done correctly, it still doesn’t matter and doesn’t always work.

This is wrong.

Simply eating “less” is not the same as using a caloric net negative to reduce body fat. Just because some people don’t understand how it works or how to apply that knowledge doesn’t mean it doesn’t work. When people say “I’ve tried that, it doesn’t work”, somewhere along the way they have messed up by incorrectly identifying one of the variables. That’s not a problem with the formula.

You’re hodgepodge argument re: CICO is akin to saying “I didn’t use a recipe, didn’t identify ingredients or measure the ingredients I used, but when I mixed them up in a bowl and threw them in the oven, I didn’t get a cake, therefore baking a cake isn’t something anyone can do.”

You’re conflating the two points.

Excellent work @pwny and @LETSGOBROWNIES

The calories in and calories out is 100% factual science. Like you said, are all calories the same? No. Do all calories affect health the same? No. Do all calories affect body fat and weight the same? Yes, 100% proven. If your TDEE is 1800 calories and you eat 1500 calories of ice cream every day, you will lose weight on a consistent basis. Is that healthy? God no. But you’ll lose weight. If you eat 2100 calories of fruits and veggies, you will consistently gain weight. 

I get pretty irritated when fat people say they can’t lose weight and they’ve tried. If you want to lose weight, you will. Not hard to type in online TDEE calculator and enter in your gender, age, height, and weight, and estimate on exercise. Then you’ll get your TDEE and can track your calories. Most people are just lazy and would never do this. 

Even my mom, who is completely 100% computer illiterate, typed in how to lose weight on the computer, which eventually led to a TDEE calculator, she ate at 1000 calories, a 600 deficit from her 1600 TDEE, and dropped 50lbs in 5 months. If you want to lose weight, you WILL. “Ignorance” is an excuse.  

7 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Even my mom, who is completely 100% computer illiterate, typed in how to lose weight on the computer, which eventually led to a TDEE calculator, she ate at 1000 calories, a 600 deficit from her 1600 TDEE, and dropped 50lbs in 5 months. If you want to lose weight, you WILL. “Ignorance” is an excuse.  

Was she a whale?  50 pounds in 5 months is absurd

I have heard of this incel movement. My first time being exposed online to this was when I found out about a group called TFL (True Forced Loneliness) back in 2008.

This redneck from Florida named Bill Greathouse was the leader (Bill122460 on You Tube). He posted the infamous serial killer video on You Tube (I won't post it here, but it may still be on there).

Also, there was this 500-pound guy named Dwayne Holloway, and this weird guy named Steve Hoca that were also part of the movement.

Holloway would whine about how he couldn't get women in public using the PUA material or something (dude, you are 500 pounds). It was really sad and pathetic.

As for Hoca, he left around June 2008 to get laid, but he eventually joined the MGTOW movement and would post videos like "40 year old women won't want you when you're 40" and other garbage. He is still on You Tube today (look up his name).

5 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

I know. This guy is negative. I am on Steve's channel, and it looks like he had an interview with Bill Greathouse (the TFL founder) back in November (they must have joined forces again):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh8H8jSazn0

As for Dwayne Holloway, I don't know what happened to him.

Hopefully the obesity finally claimed him 

10 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

JFC this thread is a crapshow.

Calories in calories out, or as it's technically called, "the first law of themodynamics" applies to your metabolism too. This is marginally less dumb than flat earther bull****.

Or as it’s even more technically called the first law of smugness 

35 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

JFC this thread is a crapshow.

Oh yes.

35 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Calories in calories out, or as it's technically called, "the first law of themodynamics" applies to your metabolism too. This is marginally less dumb than flat earther bull****.

And yes again.

Women are stupid and I don’t respect them. That’s right, I just have *** with them. 

Knock knock who’s there it’s me just wondering why you’re not naked. Knock knock who’s there. Me again, still wondering why you’re not naked. 

Just now, Tyty said:

Women are stupid and I don’t respect them. That’s right, I just have *** with them. 

Knock knock who’s there it’s me just wondering why you’re not naked. Knock knock who’s there. Me again, still wondering why you’re not naked. 

now youre talking about stuff. Why? Just wanna see your titties. now youre talking about other stuff. Why? I just wanna see your titties

Archived