The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

So Agent 47 is same color as the rest of the Mafia who have flipped, but you suggest a fictional character Mafia before anyone, and then NS posts it in another claim post....

Deduction my man. One fictional character wa revealed as mafia, Agent 47. Voldemort is confirmed in the game and killing people. It only makes sense. 

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s fine but it’s how I see it

Yeah, but what about Tk3 do you see as being truthful. Is he Harry Potter, is he town, is he killing people as a vig, is he truthful that NS needs to be lynched. That was a very open ended statement imo

14 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You’re either scum or bad at scum hunting. 

How about KOTN? 

I've brought his name up as well. That said I'd much rather prefer to lynch the unknown and "inactive" who's been around enough to submit moves instead of the one that literally hasn't been on FF since Sunday.

44 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I've brought his name up as well. That said I'd much rather prefer to lynch the unknown and "inactive" who's been around enough to submit moves instead of the one that literally hasn't been on FF since Sunday.

So I’m not scummy but I’m unknown and inactive. Ok. 

Again, scum or bad scum hunter. 

18 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So I’m not scummy but I’m unknown and inactive. Ok. 

Again, scum or bad scum hunter. 

Who said you weren't scummy?

At this point in the game there are plenty of known quantities so unknowns naturally are more scummy. When I say inactive I mean peoples that aren't here regularly posting their thoughts on actions and comments throughout the game, generally the more inactive you are the less thoughts you have to be judged on which makes it difficult to get any info on your role, which again makes you a little more scummy in my book, especially later in the game.

Bad or not, you're currently at the top of my list and the only reason it's not Tk3 is that I don't believe that he can be lynched yet.

KSJ I'm more than willing to let you give your thoughts on the remaining players in the game but with a scum list of two, one of which has been the most talked about player in the game, and the second of which hasn't been online in 4 days....you're not giving much to go on.

Archived