The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, but what about Tk3 do you see as being truthful. Is he Harry Potter, is he town, is he killing people as a vig, is he truthful that NS needs to be lynched. That was a very open ended statement imo

I don’t know how else to clarify that I think he’s telling the truth, I don’t remember seeing him claim to be a vig tho. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t know how else to clarify that I think he’s telling the truth, I don’t remember seeing him claim to be a vig tho. 

On 1/22/2019 at 12:27 PM, Tk3 said:

Bunch of cowards lynching a man who is not present to defend himself

good luck killing Voldy if I am not alive to find the rest of his horcruxes

What do you make of this WIFOM post Tk3 made when he was supposedly lynched and presumably knew he wasn't dying?

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The tk3 level of arrogance comes off naturally in it IMO 

Thoughts on KSJ and the fictional character mafia comment yesterday with only 1 fictional character dead so far and he is listed the same color as the other dead mafia?

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Thoughts on KSJ and the fictional character mafia comment yesterday with only 1 fictional character dead so far and he is listed the same color as the other dead mafia?

I don’t really see the significance of it as far as attempting to make a read off of it. If he had said something like that prior to a fictional or real character being revealed, then absolutely. 

I think there is still a good chance that KSJ is scum but I don’t think that points us in either direction. 

Archived