The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lastly, Orca might have been the worst player in the game. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad person or anything just attempting to kill an independent (since day 1!) is not in your best interest. It’s not hard to drop previous incidents in games to come together. I will win with just about anyone so be mindful of that when playing with people. The styles and players of interest change regardless of alignment, role, ability, etc.

You all better recognize...I figured you and Tk3 out as scum D1 and D2. Pegged you all easily. Maybe try to play better? As a civ my job was to find scum and dangerous scum. Tk3 was killing people and you admitted you would if someone tried to kill you...both bad for town imo

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its hard for me to judge Orca without knowing the entirety of what he knew.

Seems like as mafia he played the role of "feign tunneling civ" on both you and me. Which isn't a TERRIBLE strategy

I was civ until D4. No knowledge at all. I could enhance moves.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Its hard for me to judge Orca without knowing the entirety of what he knew.

Seems like as mafia he played the role of "feign tunneling civ" on both you and me. Which isn't a TERRIBLE strategy

Ultimately, I needed him dead to get my WC, so he made a smart move. The problem is I needed him dead bc his actions on day 1. 

Just now, The Orca said:

You all better recognize...I figured you and Tk3 out as scum D1 and D2. Pegged you all easily. Maybe try to play better? As a civ my job was to find scum and dangerous scum. Tk3 was killing people and you admitted you would if someone tried to kill you...both bad for town imo

I'll have to look back, but 99% sure you "figured me out" was luck and not actually correct.

You made your reads off of assumptions of chatties and partners in the game - which was categorically wrong.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'll have to look back, but 99% sure you "figured me out" was luck and not actually correct.

You made your reads off of assumptions of chatties and partners in the game - which was categorically wrong.

His methods are very unorthodox and shouldn’t work out as frequently as they do but alas they do end up finding scum quite often. Just sayin 

Just now, The Orca said:

I’m not in the business of telling people they’re bad players or teaching people how to play, but as an independent my goal is winning by any means. I didn’t have a WC until day 4 so I was more of a bystander than anything. Nailing an Indy on n1 is usually a good play. Beyond that imo, focusing on scum and cult (we knew they were around by day 3) was in your best interest as town. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

This is where people get stuck on theories. Need to look at the logic that lead to the theory. Not the end product. The theories are more fun based jumps trying to make sense of the game and actions. I'll try to limit them next game. Your game play and tone was different than it has been as a civ. That was the major cue imo 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Also, I didn't consider at the time that I could get away with Voldemort being civ lol

Also fwiw I did hold back some. When that many mafia died I was figuring you were independent. I didn’t bring it up tho. 

I thought about going after dome before you but I wanted a challenge. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

His methods are very unorthodox and shouldn’t work out as frequently as they do but alas they do end up finding scum quite often. Just sayin 

I guess my point is.... he pegged me as mafia because of malf flipping mafia and me being in lockstep with malf.

The fact that I ended up being detrimental to town has nothing to do with any of that.. Its the broken clock thing

It would be like me saying "I'm so good for pegging Orca as mafia", when really the truth was I just needed him dead because I had a better chance of convincing other people. The fact that he WAS mafia was a lucky coincidence, not something I should point to and brag about

Archived