The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i was getting a kick out of people quoting me and trying to look into my posts, lol.

yeah, i played my obvciv game.

What caused your red letter again? I didnt really dive into this game until day 3 or so 

I’ve been wanting to do a Royal setup. It’ll be a smaller one, cause they’re slow. Probably less than 10 players. I’ll give other guys a few days to claim next game though before I post it, I just went 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i was getting a kick out of people quoting me and trying to look into my posts, lol.

yeah, i played my obvciv game.

Your preemptive apology to me seemed 100% civ. They I saw you flipped scum and I was confused. Then I stopped paying attention but I guess you were civ so that's cool.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

amac killed him.  

Good man. Shame he got caught. Killing malf day 1 as scum is like mustard on a hotdog.

I have a strict kill malf n1 policy but I may need to rethink that. So much heat now.

Just now, Dome said:

Good man. Shame he got caught. Killing malf day 1 as scum is like mustard on a hotdog.

I have a strict kill malf n1 policy but I may need to rethink that. So much heat now.

yeah, i tend to draw watchers. as evident in this game

so scum, dont kill me next time. then people can wonder why im still alive on day 3, and i will get lynched unless i happen to nail mafia early.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, i tend to draw watchers. as evident in this game

so scum, dont kill me next time. then people can wonder why im still alive on day 3, and i will get lynched unless i happen to nail mafia early.

I'm glad this is someone else's life here instead of mine.

But even if you hit Mafia, then it's mental gymnastics to show you're in a 3rd or 4th faction.  SHRUG

Archived