The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Maybe not. But the budding up is possible if Tk3(harry potter) was putting spells on people. NS was posting doubles all today...so it kind of fits in my head

STOP. MAKING. UP. OUTRAGEOUS. NONSENSE. AND. THEN. USING. IT. TO. SOMEHOW. MAKE. ME. GUILTY.

In what world would I get a power to effect someones posting and waste it on someone like that

Just now, Tk3 said:

STOP. MAKING. UP. OUTRAGEOUS. NONSENSE. AND. THEN. USING. IT. TO. SOMEHOW. MAKE. ME. GUILTY.

It doesn’t make you guilty, you’re either guilty or you’re not. His nonsense has no bearing on that

This is weird.

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Tk3 is usually pretty brash with everyone

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I don’t think this is true 

My brashness usually stems from impatience and frustration

Certain people notoriously give me more impatience and frustration than others

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I don’t think this is true 

I'm not talking Swag brash lol. But it has a hint of confidence/arrogance usually. I didnt see it until I really called him out today. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed different to me. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

My brashness usually stems from impatience and frustration

Certain people notoriously give me more impatience and frustration than others

You should explain things. I asked you what I was missing earlier and you ignored it. Things keep adding up. It's my opinion 

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm not talking Swag brash lol. But it has a hint of confidence/arrogance usually. I didnt see it until I really called him out today. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed different to me. 

This is actually fairly true

Just now, The Orca said:

That could be lots of things too. Sometimes I’m laid back and jokey sometimes I’m frustrated and get short with people 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

That could be lots of things too. Sometimes I’m laid back and jokey sometimes I’m frustrated and get short with people 

This is the opposite though. Plus I think I know why you are mostly laid back and jokey a lot xD

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is the opposite though. Plus I think I know why you are mostly laid back and jokey a lot xD

How is that the opposite? People act differently all the time. That’s the idea. 

Your two best reads just don’t do anything for me. I need more.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

How is that the opposite? People act differently all the time. That’s the idea. 

Your two best reads just don’t do anything for me. I need more.

Fair enough I guess. But without info i have to go based on reads. Other than Rags making excuses i havent seen much other than MD4l and Malf on D1

Archived