The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

I am DMX, the Voice in SwAg's Head. What are you @Tk3

Harry Potter seems like a scum character for this game imo.

Also, seems like you are intentionally overlooking that Malf may or may not have been mafia. That was a huge change in the game imo

Based on the write up and the fact Amac was mafia (unlikely the lynch alignment was tampered with), I can correctly assume Gopher and Squire are not mafia and Ted probably wasn't either (watch for that alignment to change). Amac was the killer of Malf. You were hesitant to go with Amac and Ted while more willing for Gopher. You are probably not Mafia cause you would have needlessly pushed Amac at the end, but with people not being able to vote, double posting and Pickle possibly voting in underlines....Harry Potter fits as an Other like I alluded to after your claim, also fits with your posts and Dome alluding to you and Malf would not do that in thread...which apparently is the case cause Malf was town

I don’t understand why you felt the need to claim. I really don’t at all. To me it was a little clueless.

but I also didn’t understand why @squire12 didn’t come out with all the information he had last game right away.

Avada Kedavra

Lord Voldemort’s

Two night kills with Harry potter references.....I may be tunneling, but dang does the stuff not add up? 

Also, MD4L has been missing after I stopped putting the heat on him D1. 

MD4L I am putting my vote hear for right now. I am not sure about his unwillingness to contribute. I know I haven’t been the most crazy active person in the last few games, but he always seems to be one that is. I also think the same with Pickle

Didn't know that about Agent 47. Definitely Tk3. Also, if Amac is indeed mafia, then Ted (Murdoch) is probably not mafia. Could be an Other or most likely civ

Very next post after voting MD4L you immediately go back and vote TK3. What was the purpose of voting MD4L even?

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

It's possible out of respect for Rags as a player. I dont buy the inactivity after a pretty active game to start. Seems fishy, but Kotn is another player that is usually somewhat active and has kind of slacked this game content wise

KOTN has always been spotty, but he also hasn’t been all that active anywhere else. He just usually will come in and post nonsense, along with KSJ

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I stand by a The Orca lynch

N1 he voted to protect Amac.

N2 he tunneled very hard in order to avoid voting for Amac or Ted. I know there is still a question of whether there is some janitorial efforts in play, but the fact is, I believe he is overplaying the tunneling civ meta game in order to avoid voting for alternatives

I agree with this...

one last standing note.... I still feel odd about sanchez 

25 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a role that changes the role of someone who got hit. Only thing I ever saw was mafia getting to hide the lynch's role.

I've only played on the new forum. But I've never seen seen my role either... and I can see why. 

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I don’t understand why you felt the need to claim. I really don’t at all. To me it was a little clueless.

but I also didn’t understand why @squire12 didn’t come out with all the information he had last game right away.

MD4L I am putting my vote hear for right now. I am not sure about his unwillingness to contribute. I know I haven’t been the most crazy active person in the last few games, but he always seems to be one that is. I also think the same with Pickle

Very next post after voting MD4L you immediately go back and vote TK3. What was the purpose of voting MD4L even?

KOTN has always been spotty, but he also hasn’t been all that active anywhere else. He just usually will come in and post nonsense, along with KSJ

I agree with this...

one last standing note.... I still feel odd about sanchez 

I'll breakdown my thought process so here goes

1. I claimed to see how Tk3 and or Md4l reacted to it due to them being my biggest reads at the moment. My character and Swag style aspect is meaningless imo. Tk3 still is hell bent on me for nothing of substance and Md4l is just chugging along with a lack of effort. Maybe I don't care if people know my character info... maybe its for the betterment of civs...maybe I have no move and it's something I can do to draw out conversation. The thread has been Squire and myself basically all day and there are 13 people alive. I'm not worried about mafia and scum knowing anything cause they would be wrong 

2. I immediately switched back because Pickle made a great point about the character dynamic. 

3. I dont think I've solely tunneled, but I have found 2 primary suspects imo and developed a well thought out reasons for their lynch. There are 4 or 5 people I dont think are playing like civs now and I have mentioned them as well

4. Again Im not afraid to claim, which makes claiming a good aspect to use. When to use it is tricky and I'll be glad to go into more detail why I felt this was a good time after the game

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ya, that comment kinda seems like the reason he claimed was to turn it and use it against tk3

Partly. I have another theory. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Bad call 

How come?

Archived