The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Some quality scum candidates or openly known killing roles, and we’re still trying to vote for inactives. Am I the only one seeing flaws in that approach?

Eh, I believe that squire is civ sided because of how the information came out willingly. I didn't like that he withheld some of it but that's in the past now.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Good or bad.....or just Ahern?

I don't know what ahern is?

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Eh, I believe that squire is civ sided because of how the information came out willingly. I didn't like that he withheld some of it but that's in the past now.

Aaron Hernandez...abbreviated to Ahern lol

Squire is Aaron Hernandez who claimed watcher and essentially outed two mafia because of it. Clearly there's more to his role as he's been directly responsible for two deaths because of it but I'm less concerned there.

Tk3 on the other hand has claimed Harry Potter, we have two harry potter related deaths and Nagini/Voldemort didn't target him last night after he claimed? seems off.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

That exchange reflected much worse on Gopher anyway. I’ve been saying with 3 or 4 killing roles, a non town alignment HAS to be one of those dudes. I’d say town only has one in the vig, but that should the towns top concern.

Archived