The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

MD4L

Why the increase in your activity today and nothing much the last 2?

Bc the weekend is over? Bc I’ve been doing stuff besides posting on the forum? I can go on here.

But the other question is you think I’m mafia? Bc who in thread is willing to do anything to help? This is only supported by myself.

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

"I'm a civ, when I'm mafia I don't post like this"

I don't know how to respond to that argument lol

I’ve been known for some unique strategies playing this game. The truth is my most powerful weapon.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s true so often though... damnit lol 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He said it so it’s gotta be true 

If I’m lying or get proven otherwise I’m gone, but not getting voted off when I’m not the best bet to be mafia.

Day 4, Part 1:

The crowd gathered in the Town square.  The conversation was stalled.  Suddenly, Hockey pulled out a gun, pointed it at tk3, and pulled the trigger until the clip was empty.  Tk3 is nimble, draws his wand, and begins to slash violently as he parries the incoming projectiles with magic.  They go whizzing in every direction, crashing into the fountain, shattering nearby objects, and a few people had to jump out of the way to avoid collateral damage.

tk3 is alive!  Day 4 continues. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Day 4, Part 1:

The crowd gathered in the Town square.  The conversation was stalled.  Suddenly, Hockey pulled out a gun, pointed it at tk3, and pulled the trigger until the clip was empty.  Tk3 is nimble, draws his wand, and begins to slash violently as he parries the incoming projectiles with magic.  They go whizzing in every direction, crashing into the fountain, shattering nearby objects, and a few people had to jump out of the way to avoid collateral damage.

tk3 is alive!  Day 4 continues. 

TK3

Archived