The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I’m not totally opposed to Orca. However, I think NS992 is a greater threat to town (and we get some quality info about him if he dies)

Tk3 is outed scum so he’s in another stratosphere in terms of alignment.

Your rhetoric is starting to get old

I do note that your strong pushes of this agenda started when I was voting for you and you became a serious lynch candidate

Just now, Dome said:

Doesn’t matter. Scum votes scum all the time. Especially these two, they would. Again it’s WIFOM.

It’s just not a strong read that I’m not gonna put any stock into trying to determine their connection or lack of connection. 

Got anything else?

Me too, but would I vote my own if we’re a three man faction? Yes, but I wouldn’t harp on it at all. Feels like that’s been ongoing for some time.

If we’re convinced they’re together Orca take a huge increase in possible vote targets for tonight.

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Vote Count:

MD4L - 3 - NS922, tk3, Orca

NS922 - 3 - gopher, KSJ, MD4L

KSJ - 2 - Hockey

Orca - 2 - Touch, bcb

What an abomination

Why are we always so effing spread out? It’s just asking for trouble

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Your rhetoric is starting to get old

I do note that your strong pushes of this agenda started when I was voting for you and you became a serious lynch candidate

Also, I was inactive during the weekend. If the mob heavily pursued me Saturday or Sunday, I’m not sure a viable defense was coming out, whereas I’m with a regular schedule now.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

it's almost like theres 9 hours to go or something.......

I mean... it’s been like this every vote this game

The only time it worked out favorably is when a group of civ banded together and voted in a bloc

This nonsense has been garbage all game

Just now, Tk3 said:

What an abomination

Why are we always so effing spread out? It’s just asking for trouble

Well just thinking, Gopher, KSJ, and Md4l have been stuck on NS for a long time...the rest of us seem to have been searching for scum...is NS telling the truth and would an Other faction all jump onto NS?

To add to this, I think I know what role NS has. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean... it’s been like this every vote this game

The only time it worked out favorably is when a group of civ banded together and voted in a bloc

This nonsense has been garbage all game

you do realize this is a hybrid hammer game where a simple majority ends the day phase right

Just now, The Orca said:

Well just thinking, Gopher, KSJ, and Md4l have been stuck on NS for a long time...the rest of us seem to have been searching for scum...is NS telling the truth and would an Other faction all jump onto NS?

To add to this, I think I know what role NS has. 

You think you know a lot of stuff. Not the most assured logic is likely to come from your decision.

Archived