The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Listen,

If Orca, MD4L and I are a scum team, then I think you need to crown us 

It’s borderline sociopathic that someone’s mind even went to that trio being a legitimate possibility 

Who thought that?

NS isn’t the most popular vote but the bcb’s, orca, dome, hockey are all dime a dozen. Whomever said I’m not actively looking to vote people off fail to acknowledge no one followed up on hockey being non town, for example.

He’s a great backup choice for a vote today.

Just now, MD4L said:

NS isn’t the most popular vote but the bcb’s, orca, dome, hockey are all dime a dozen. Whomever said I’m not actively looking to vote people off fail to acknowledge no one followed up on hockey being non town, for example.

so the gift giver is scum is what you're going with?

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I'll put it a different way. Up until this day phase you havent contributed much, now once NS outs you as a converter (is this what he called you?) you are going all out throwing out names, but your vote has been on NS basically for a while. Just seems like you are making an appearance to scum hunt while trying to get rid of the person who outed you imo

Archived