The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Why would he not die? Even if he isn’t everyone who would be a quality option today, Tk3 is fully willing to vote for.

Bcb said in the old forum Swag was known for godfather roles that cant be killed until they are the last of their faction (or something like this). Tk3 has lived a lynch and a kill...seems to fit here. If it's like the godfather roles I have seen, maybe he is 1 shot lynchproof and bulletproof. Meaning we can kill him now. What is your opinion?

I don’t recalll many extra ordinary powerful abilities. I can recall one game when a player was pretty powerful but it seems like a worthwhile investment to try for the third time. That being said if we feel concerned NS is scum I think that’s an ideal way to cover tracks. My bigger issue would be there’s no one that Tk3 seems willing to vote, which is a good indication we aren’t close to busting his scummate.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I don’t recalll many extra ordinary powerful abilities. I can recall one game when a player was pretty powerful but it seems like a worthwhile investment to try for the third time. That being said if we feel concerned NS is scum I think that’s an ideal way to cover tracks. My bigger issue would be there’s no one that Tk3 seems willing to vote, which is a good indication we aren’t close to busting his scummate.

KSJ

I dont think he has been willing to vote him

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Maybe I just have ice water in my veins

Or maybe I'm a civ and you all are ignoring the most obvious answer to everything

I'm pretty sure Orca has voted for just as many different people as I have

I think most people have voted for just as many different people as I have

Just because I think either NS or MD4L would be a good lynch here, and I don't know which one to believe, doesn't mean that I'm just wildly open to voting for anybody

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What is your opinion on other people not myself, NS, or MD4L?

Hockey is probably civ. Fruit vendor is a civ role and its a reasonable explanation for his powers

KOTN is so UTR. I keep waiting for him to be mod killed. Reasonable chance he is inactive scum

Gopher is probably civ. I pushed hard that we needed to lynch the people who hit malf, because they were likely scum, and both amac and ted flipped red. It would be exceedingly low odds that all 3 people who visited him were scum

Dome has been in and out too much. I am mildly suspicious but there are just too many other things going on to be worried about him

bcb.. see comment on Dome

KSJ is playing his inactive scum game.. or just inactive.. similar to KOTN I guess.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Hockey is probably civ. Fruit vendor is a civ role and its a reasonable explanation for his powers

KOTN is so UTR. I keep waiting for him to be mod killed. Reasonable chance he is inactive scum

Gopher is probably civ. I pushed hard that we needed to lynch the people who hit malf, because they were likely scum, and both amac and ted flipped red. It would be exceedingly low odds that all 3 people who visited him were scum

Dome has been in and out too much. I am mildly suspicious but there are just too many other things going on to be worried about him

bcb.. see comment on Dome

KSJ is playing his inactive scum game.. or just inactive.. similar to KOTN I guess.

I agree with a lot of this

Are you really more confident in an NS lynch than an Md4l lynch and why?

I believe NS has had an invest and used it on myself and Md4l regardless of his later comments. Md4l has subsequently been in scramble mode while NS has remained even keeled. The tone seems more civ like from NS with nothing to hide (even though the shifting claim comment), while Md4l has had a frantic tone trying to shift votes off of himself

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I agree with a lot of this

Are you really more confident in an NS lynch than an Md4l lynch and why?

I believe NS has had an invest and used it on myself and Md4l regardless of his later comments. Md4l has subsequently been in scramble mode while NS has remained even keeled. The tone seems more civ like from NS with nothing to hide (even though the shifting claim comment), while Md4l has had a frantic tone trying to shift votes off of himself

Yes, but only mildly so

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I forgot Untouch is still alive

What are the odds that a dead other would come back as a non-threat?

It's possible. The only times I've seen someone revived they came back vanilla I think. It is also possible the cult revived him though meaning his is still an Other

Archived