πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

32 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Are they the best defense this year?

also they have the 2nd worst starting QB

Their defense has been a bit overrated, but it’s kinda impossible to stop anyone when you are on the field the entire game. Myles has dominated when given a chance, but man is their offense brutal.Β 

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Their defense has been a bit overrated, but it’s kinda impossible to stop anyone when you are on the field the entire game. Myles has dominated when given a chance, but man is their offense brutal.Β 

I just can’t believe how bad Watson is. I’m sure he’ll somehow figure it out against Philly but if I’m Cleveland I’m not sure why they keep this up. He’s on par with Bryce youngΒ 

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I just can’t believe how bad Watson is. I’m sure he’ll somehow figure it out against Philly but if I’m Cleveland I’m not sure why they keep this up. He’s on par with Bryce youngΒ 

He is worse than Bryce Young. He can’t complete a pass further than 5 yards downfield. He is easily bottom 3.Β 

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He is worse than Bryce Young. He can’t complete a pass further than 5 yards downfield. He is easily bottom 3.Β 

I mean, he’s gotta be the absolute bottom. In all honesty the guy should’ve taken his lumps and stayed in Houston. All that charade to just be this bad. EmbarrassingΒ 

having said that I can’t wait for him to have his 1 good game against philly

Β 

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

If you’re the browns what are you seeing in practice. I get the contract but at some point the players would revolt. Unless he’s showing something in practice that isn’t showing up in games

They just restructured the guys contract too. They are stuck with him for years to come lol.Β