πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its 100% what they are technically litigating. You went to law school (i think), you should know technicalities. Hes a ******, but he doesnt hit women.Β 

dude we've talked about this how many times now? you were the one who laid it out about the process being unfair. this isn't a criminal trial about whether he's guilty of hitting someone.Β 

That throw to Dez in the endzone was spot on. But Dak isnt a chance taker, almost always he throws to the most open guyΒ 

I saw the first half, literally every single throw Dak made was a dump off to zeke in the flat or a literally wide open receiver. Our receivers aren't ever that open aside from maybe Ertz.

Just now, Danger said:

I saw the first half, literally every single throw Dak made was a dump off to zeke in the flat or a literally wide open receiver. Our receivers aren't ever that open aside from maybe Ertz.

Wrong. Your QB just dosnt read the field the same.Β 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

14 completions for 143 and about 13 of those completions were dumpoffsΒ 

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

dude we've talked about this how many times now? you were the one who laid it out about the process being unfair. this isn't a criminal trial about whether he's guilty of hitting someone.Β 

Fair. Im drunk.Β 

1. Cut a hole in a box.

...... Christmas.

Wrong. Your QB just dosnt read the field the same.Β 

Alshon is literally the WR in the NFL with the least separation per target. No receiver is more contested than he is. Mack Hollins doesn't get enough play time. Most of the time when Torrey smith is open he drops it. Nelson is the most open one we got, and even he doesn't much separation he's more just a YAC guy with speed.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Dak could literally not complete a single throw in a game and Matts and co would be impressed by his performance. He literally didn't do anything this game, gifted a W by Washington's incompetence.

So you are saying Dak scared the other team in to incompetence? What a leader.Β