πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

PHI Trades 2 1sts a 2nd and 4th for Micah Parsons, so DAL can move on from DAK next year and get a real QB hahah jk jk

Nah.Β  I like the idea of Dallas franchising him and then trading him to the Eagles for a 2nd and a 5th.

• 3 weeks later...

So Zeke wasn't good enough to keep around in 2023 but let's bring him back in 2024?

God I love Jerry!

(29 yr old) Zeke...... or......(23 yr old) Marshawn Lloyd? πŸ€”

I'm sure that LB was the better pick.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 hours ago, Danger said:

All in

The Cowboys are a treasure.Β  Back to back 12 win seasons...push all in? Nah let's let every FA walk, not extend any of our star players that need new deals, and let's fill out our roster with bums that would otherwise be on the street.

27 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

The Cowboys are a treasure.Β  Back to back 12 win seasons...push all in? Nah let's let every FA walk, not extend any of our star players that need new deals, and let's fill out our roster with bums that would otherwise be on the street.

Feels very much like they are doing everything they can to set up Dak to have a disappointing year so they can let him walk with as little controversy as possible.

Like how have they not extended any of their guys to create cap to make moves this year? They are just an objectively worse team than they were last season.

I'll believe the Cowbous will let walk when I see it. The Cowboys would never let their QB walk without a successor waiting, just like they did with Romo. Unless we see Lance have significant playing time this season, I can start believing that.Β 

Cowboys are just trying something new, that's all.Β 

Every season they are Paper Champs, SB Favorites, NFCE Favorites, this is the year!!!

Given their offseason losses, inability to acquire any talent in FA and extend their players. Now everyone thinks, they aren’t that good, they will suck ,Β  none of the above.Β 

Lesser expectations,Β  maybe more success?

Now I honestly don't believe that because they are worse but hey, to each their own. It's Jerry!Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

I don't think they actually move on from Dak. They are going to be a good team next year and Dak will put up some decent numbers and make it essentially impossible to move on from him regardless of postseason success.

That said last season was clearly their best shot to make a real run. We collapsed and they were very talented across the board. I don't see how they run it back with a squad with much less talent and depth and expect better results. But instead of pushing their chips in and looking to improve their roster... they signed a few middling players in FA and let everyone walk.

They are basically just telling Dak to carry them and if he can't they are screwed. I think we can all imagine how that is going to end up going.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I don't think they actually move on from Dak. They are going to be a good team next year and Dak will put up some decent numbers and make it essentially impossible to move on from him regardless of postseason success.

That said last season was clearly their best shot to make a real run. We collapsed and they were very talented across the board. I don't see how they run it back with a squad with much less talent and depth and expect better results. But instead of pushing their chips in and looking to improve their roster... they signed a few middling players in FA and let everyone walk.

They are basically just telling Dak to carry them and if he can't they are screwed. I think we can all imagine how that is going to end up going.

Dak: You need me

• 2 weeks later...