The Moore Identity - Kellen promoted to OC, Kitna to QB coach

D82

19 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

It is not irrational. Taking chances and expecting better is not irrational. Your type of logic would rather us keep Jeff Fisher then hire Sean McVay?

No, that isn’t even comparable at all. I’m not talking about subjective labeling. WH posted the numbers so I’m not going to again, but I’ll repeat the fact that the Cowboys have been a strong team over the last 5 years. You don’t move on from your head coach simply because the team didn’t achieve the ultimate goal. 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

No, that isn’t even comparable at all. I’m not talking about subjective labeling. WH posted the numbers so I’m not going to again, but I’ll repeat the fact that the Cowboys have been a strong team over the last 5 years. You don’t move on from your head coach simply because the team didn’t achieve the ultimate goal. 

It is actually. JG is Jeff Fisher 2.0. But at least Fisher made it to a SB in his hey day. I mean at what point did you guys come to relish mediocrity?

I’d love it if he brings some of Petersen’s stuff from Boise State with motions and shifts and all that. Never really got to see what he has because Linehan (allegedly) wouldn’t let anyone do anything with his offense. That’s why he wanted Moore in here in the first place - he knew as a first year coach he wouldn’t have any basis to overrule Linehan. I’m interested to see what he can do, considering literally everyone has called him a future coach since his college days.

3 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I’d love it if he brings some of Petersen’s stuff from Boise State with motions and shifts and all that. Never really got to see what he has because Linehan (allegedly) wouldn’t let anyone do anything with his offense. That’s why he wanted Moore in here in the first place - he knew as a first year coach he wouldn’t have any basis to overrule Linehan. I’m interested to see what he can do, considering literally everyone has called him a future coach since his college days.

Well let's hope if he is the next big thing then JG has enough sense to back off. 

23 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Lmao no it isnt. It's so because there are far too many similarities. Jesus since when did you guys become content with not winning a Super Bowl?

.. Right. Definitely content to not win the Super Bowl. You got me.

Seriously though, you’re not actually bringing anything to the table so I think I’m going to opt out at this point.

51 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

.. Right. Definitely content to not win the Super Bowl. You got me.

Seriously though, you’re not actually bringing anything to the table so I think I’m going to opt out at this point.

Well before you go. Sean McVay 3rd year coach is leading his team to a SB. Think about that.

Archived