The Moore Identity - Kellen promoted to OC, Kitna to QB coach

D82

3 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Is he a free agent? I know Campbell is, and I’d heard some rumors about Payton, but nothing concrete. Can’t imagine he’d want to leave the Saints as long as Brees is playing though

I believe Payton is signed on until 2020.

47 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Well before you go. Sean McVay 3rd year coach is leading his team to a SB. Think about that.

And? What does McVay have to do with Garret? 

McVay is obviously one of the best coaches in the game right now. Garret isn’t, but that doesn’t mean that he’s bad, incapable, mediocre or needs to be replaced. 

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

And? What does McVay have to do with Garret? 

McVay is obviously one of the best coaches in the game right now. Garret isn’t, but that doesn’t mean that he’s bad, incapable, mediocre or needs to be replaced. 

Right. Definitely content to not win the Super Bowl. You got me.

21 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Probably because one side doesn't understand a simple fact.

You're not gonna win a Super Bowl with Jason Garrett.

Once again at a loss when trying to cut through your factually driven argument.. or lack there of. 

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Once again at a loss when trying to cut through your factually driven argument.. or lack there of. 

8 years 2 play off wins and you actually think we will win one with Garrett lmao ok. 

I guess we'll wait till next year......and the year after that......and the year after that. 

Problem with this logic is that it never works and as proof. We still have nothing to show for it with our team. 

37 minutes ago, the lone star said:

I'm hoping for more of these type of plays from the new OC.

1.) Draws
2.) Play-Actions
3.) Option Plays (Yep, I said it, Option plays)
4.) WR Screens
5.) RB Wheel Routes
6.) Bootlegs
7.) WR Trips

Oh and pick plays since they seem to have been successful all around the league this season.

43 minutes ago, the lone star said:

Oh and pick plays since they seem to have been successful all around the league this season.

Other things I'd like to see

1.) True backup RB
2.) Teaching the WRs and TEs to be more versatile by having them lineup at the X, Y, and Z positions
3.) Slot Tree routes run from the outside WR position
4.) More 4 WR plays (take the TE off the field at times)
5.) Less Double and Triple TE plays.
6.) Spread offense sets

56 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Seriously eff Moore, Garrett the TE guy and everyone else. Just beg Romo to come back the dude always knows the call listen to this Chiefs game. 

Romo’s commentary throughout the game was great, but he was brilliant during OT.

Just now, plan9misfit said:

Very true, but it still went down as a loss, even though it was the wrong call. Hell, the refs tankes the Saints-Rams game at the very end.

At the very least the Saints have a SB under their belts in the last 10 years.

Archived