Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I haven't seen the tape. I've been so turned off by not having a 1st day pick that I haven't done much this off season.

But how is it possible for Taco to have better college tape than a guy who has 17 more career sacks to watch tape of? 

Ferguson has better tape IMO. I wasn't impressed with Taco, had a 2nd/3rd round grade on him.

1 hour ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Ferguson has better tape IMO. I wasn't impressed with Taco, had a 2nd/3rd round grade on him.

Ferguson is the better player, definite 1st round upside. Taco wasn't that impressive nor worth a 1st.

2 hours ago, D82 said:

Ferguson is the better player, definite 1st round upside. Taco wasn't that impressive nor worth a 1st.

Both of them had first round upside. In the early parts of the off season we were told Taco wouldn't even be there.

54 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Both of them had first round upside. In the early parts of the off season we were told Taco wouldn't even be there.

Personally I don’t think either of them are/were first round talents. But I thought Ferguson had better tape. I struggled with how Taco was going to win in the NFL. And so far...

14 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I haven't seen the tape. I've been so turned off by not having a 1st day pick that I haven't done much this off season.

But how is it possible for Taco to have better college tape than a guy who has 17 more career sacks to watch tape of? 

Their last years of playing is very telling. Taco got 14 or something sacks playing in a superior conference known for producing superior OLine talent for the NFL. Ferguson only obtained 3 or 4 more sacks then he did playing against the likes of Texas-El Paso, Alabama-Birmingham,  Western Kentucky and such. He has has effort and play recognition skills, but I have seen him get effortlessly get pushed aside in the run game and get completely walled when his 1st pass rush move doesn't work. If we are looking for a guy with hustle that has a chance of being around at our pick I would rather Zach Allen.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

This doesn't get nearly enough attention, but kicker absolutely has to be high on the priority list for Dallas.

I disagree with this. Unless the guy is the next Bailey or Tucker, I'm good with rolling with Maher for one more year, or just until we can find someone better.

Still disappointed with the names but the names are hinting at they are either staying put or they may trade down even further. With who they are bringing in, I seriously doubt they move up in the draft. Holcombe is intriguing though. He has weakside written all over him and that guy can move with the most athletic TE's. 

43 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I disagree with this. Unless the guy is the next Bailey or Tucker, I'm good with rolling with Maher for one more year, or just until we can find someone better.

If you can't find someone better than Maher, you;re not looking.

And, you complain about Dak ?   . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Image result for ok gif

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

If you can't find someone better than Maher, you;re not looking.

And, you complain about Dak ?   . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Image result for ok gif

Well if it doesn't bother you being average at the QB position I don't know why you're complaining about being average at the kicker position.

Archived