Lions’ Trevor Bates arrested

Nnivolcm

Lions linebacker Trevor Bates was arrested early this morning in New York City and accused of punching a police officer.

Bates was initially arrested after a cab driver said he refused to pay his fare. At the police station, police say, he flew into a rage and punched a sergeant, according to the New York Post. The officer suffered a concussion and needed three stitches.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/26/lions-trevor-bates-arrested-accused-of-punching-police-officer/

Cut the loser.

On 1/28/2019 at 10:49 AM, SimbaWho said:

He'll get cut because his skills aren't top notch value. Not cause he's a loser.

People make mistakes. This will cost him big. Likely his NFL career now. 

If Slay did what this guy did I'd want him gone as well. 

People make mistakes like forgetting to call a sibling on their birthday. The overwhelming vast majority of people can make it through life without stiffing a cab driver or punching a cop.

6 hours ago, Nnivolcm said:

If Slay did what this guy did I'd want him gone as well. 

People make mistakes like forgetting to call a sibling on their birthday. The overwhelming vast majority of people can make it through life without stiffing a cab driver or punching a cop.

Doesn't necessarly say but I'm really doubting he was sober. An I'm older now, but highschool through about 25 I did some pretty rediculous things I wouldn't consider "Normal" but I'm not that guy or kid no more either so yeah idk. I can forgive a dude for something like this if it's an isolated incident. Not like a trend of violence with the dude.(I don't think)

For what it's worth he was set for a mental evaluation also, but I think the guy was clearly a little intoxicated. Right enough to call the cab, but couldn't pull it together and follow through. Childish, for sure, not even cool. He hurt someone. But my point is if it was Slay he'd be on this team. We had an executive go through a fast food parking lot naked drunk and keep his job so... yeah. He'll be cut cause he's not that good and a well... a dumbass.

Your standards though, aren't high. It's completely normal to expect someone to act... normal lol, Might not be a bad thing for a loser organization. 

I would imagine that punching a cop should involve jail-time. Should be a pretty easy cut on a guy I've never heard of.

If Stafford or Slay punched an officer I'd probably want them to serve their time. Then I'd put em through the ringer before allowing them back.

Archived