Anthony Davis Demands Trade

sdrawkcab321

8 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I hope he goes and gets to compete for titles, he's been a good guy and never whined publicly or anything. And I also respect letting the Pels know he wants to leave this early in the process so they can get good assets for him.

Fortunately I stopped watching the NBA this year and don't care anymore, otherwise I'd probably be upset. Still, I'll be rooting for AD from the sidelines. And Jrue. Jrue probably even more than AD. I hope Jrue goes somewhere great too, but idk who would take his contract. He might just be stuck.

Jrues contract is very fair for a guy of his caliber.

8 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I hope he goes and gets to compete for titles, he's been a good guy and never whined publicly or anything. And I also respect letting the Pels know he wants to leave this early in the process so they can get good assets for him.

Fortunately I stopped watching the NBA this year and don't care anymore, otherwise I'd probably be upset. Still, I'll be rooting for AD from the sidelines. And Jrue. Jrue probably even more than AD. I hope Jrue goes somewhere great too, but idk who would take his contract. He might just be stuck.

Anthony Davis was at a table behind me at yardhouse DTLA a couple weeks ago just days before clippers game. Him and his crew were suprisingly rooting for the Eagles over Saints. In addition, AD was wearing an all purple jumpsuit on. 

Told him he is coming to LA soon just sit tight. Ingrams bagged are packed

Cant wait to see him with bron.

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Anthony Davis was at a table behind me at yardhouse DTLA a couple weeks ago just days before clippers game. Him and his crew were suprisingly rooting for the Eagles over Saints. In addition, AD was wearing an all purple jumpsuit on. 

Told him he is coming to LA soon just sit tight. Ingrams bagged are packed

Cant wait to see him with bron.

If Boston wants him, we'll get him. Tatum alone beats any deal LA can offer.

Just now, IrishGreen said:

people with solomon hill/e'twaun moore in trades make great points

should definitely dump one or two of those contracts on a team with cap space

something like this (plus a couple of firsts) wouldn't be too bad:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y85nryna

Moore isn't a bad contract, not in the slightest. Hill is bad.

You don't cut the assets you're getting back to clear up cap space if you're New Orleans. Its not like they're going to be contending within 2-3 years anyways.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

Moore isn't a bad contract, not in the slightest. Hill is bad.

You don't cut the assets you're getting back to clear up cap space if you're New Orleans. Its not like they're going to be contending within 2-3 years anyways.

still no point to keeping e'twaun moore on the roster making $9 mil a year, so might as well get rid of him. hill is literally the same contract just 3 million more, but at least he starts.

if you're smart, you just keep signing vets to one year deals until you're ready to contend. the lakers realized this as soon as magic took over.

pelicans need to start tanking as quickly as possible. i would've thrown jrue in the trade, but i think they can get picks/value for him in a separate move. 

1 minute ago, IrishGreen said:

still no point to keeping e'twaun moore on the roster making $9 mil a year, so might as well get rid of him. hill is literally the same contract just 3 million more, but at least he starts.

if you're smart, you just keep signing vets to one year deals until you're ready to contend. the lakers realized this as soon as magic took over.

pelicans need to start tanking as quickly as possible. i would've thrown jrue in the trade, but i think they can get picks/value for him in a separate move. 

They could trade Moore for a young guy, or a few 2nds. The dude can play and he's on a good deal. Hill sucks.  Throw in Jrue? Dude what is going on lol.

Jrue could bring back some good pieces on his own. The dude is one of the better 2 way guards in the league and on a very fair deal. 

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

What would change? LA knows that Boston can smoke their offer.

The entire world knows it. Pels ought to discuss Tatum now and if he is moveable then they should be smart enough to hold AD until summer. If Danny says no he isnt then you have to take next best deal which would be in LA. Something tells me Tatum is off the table though. I thought I seen a report about that. 

Archived