Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3

What do you give out in your fruit vendor move?

I’m not sure why you think he gives anything more than fruit.  

Who received fruit?

Also, what occurred that made you go from: Malf or Touch, to Woz, to tk3, to either of the latter two?

Also, it didn’t get much conversation: are we thinking we are dealing with a traditional hit-style game, or cult?

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, it didn’t get much conversation: are we thinking we are dealing with a traditional hit-style game, or cult?

I would go with a more traditional based on the front page write up, but that's just me. "Deactivation" doesn't sound like a cult.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m not sure why you think he gives anything more than fruit.  

Who received fruit?

Also, what occurred that made you go from: Malf or Touch, to Woz, to tk3, to either of the latter two?

Not sure how much I should reveal. It would give us a lot of detail to go on and I don't care if I die, but I think I have a lot of info I have deduced on 5-6 players. 

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

because of the nk?

i have a feeling we blocked a hit.

This post slightly bothers me. Obvious subtext being that malf assumes he was mafia's n1 target and was protected (not the worst assumptions based on last game's post-game talk).

So, traffic-wise, the "completely useless" list:

1. Nazgul - 3 posts (0.53%)
  2. James - 8 posts (1.42%)
  3. mission27 - 9 posts (1.60%)

Cannot recall ever playing with Nazgul, but this seems to be James' normal play from games previous (still isn't useful). Mission, from what I remember, is way quieter than usual. He's also done nothing useful for town, just the comedic "swag" routine. Yes, he's done that in the past, but usually there was something that was towards hunting mafia.

The "somewhat useless" list (less traffic than the dead guy)

1. Pickle Rick - 25 posts (4.45%)
  2. theuntouchable - 27 posts (4.80%)
  3. Woz - 28 posts (4.97%, includes this post)
  4. The Orca - 33 posts (5.87%)

Touch's traffic has significantly picked up (only four posts prior to page 27). Pickle was active until the deadline (19 of his posts are in pages 1-23), and then has gone underground somewhat since then. Orca's come on strong lately (18 of his posts were from pg 26, right before the deadline).

Then there's me (21 posts pages 2-16, 6 posts in the last two ... nothing in between). Doesn't look all that good since I have been basically missing up until recently, but I'll put it out there for completeness and transparency's sake.

Rounding out the traffic, we have

1. ET80 - 1 post (0.18%) [saying he wasn't playing]
  2. bcb1213 - 1 post (0.18%) [signing up as a replacement]
  3. Dome - 20 posts (3.55%) [moderating]
  4. squire12 - 36 posts (6.39%) [crispy corpse]
  5. Tk3 - 41 posts (7.28%)
  6. Malfatron - 146 posts (25.93%)
  7. SwAg - 185 posts (32.86%)

(all of the percentages don't add up exactly to 100% due to rounding)

If I had to put a flag in the sand, I would point to either Pickle Rick or mission27. Something just feels off with those two.

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, traffic-wise, the "completely useless" list:

1. Nazgul - 3 posts (0.53%)
  2. James - 8 posts (1.42%)
  3. mission27 - 9 posts (1.60%)

Cannot recall ever playing with Nazgul, but this seems to be James' normal play from games previous (still isn't useful). Mission, from what I remember, is way quieter than usual. He's also done nothing useful for town, just the comedic "swag" routine. Yes, he's done that in the past, but usually there was something that was towards hunting mafia.

The "somewhat useless" list (less traffic than the dead guy)

1. Pickle Rick - 25 posts (4.45%)
  2. theuntouchable - 27 posts (4.80%)
  3. Woz - 28 posts (4.97%, includes this post)
  4. The Orca - 33 posts (5.87%)

Touch's traffic has significantly picked up (only four posts prior to page 27). Pickle was active until the deadline (19 of his posts are in pages 1-23), and then has gone underground somewhat since then. Orca's come on strong lately (18 of his posts were from pg 26, right before the deadline).

Then there's me (21 posts pages 2-16, 6 posts in the last two ... nothing in between). Doesn't look all that good since I have been basically missing up until recently, but I'll put it out there for completeness and transparency's sake.

Rounding out the traffic, we have

1. ET80 - 1 post (0.18%) [saying he wasn't playing]
  2. bcb1213 - 1 post (0.18%) [signing up as a replacement]
  3. Dome - 20 posts (3.55%) [moderating]
  4. squire12 - 36 posts (6.39%) [crispy corpse]
  5. Tk3 - 41 posts (7.28%)
  6. Malfatron - 146 posts (25.93%)
  7. SwAg - 185 posts (32.86%)

(all of the percentages don't add up exactly to 100% due to rounding)

If I had to put a flag in the sand, I would point to either Pickle Rick or mission27. Something just feels off with those two.

I dont like the way you are relying solely on posting stats here

Unofficial VC for you, @Dome

SwAg		Malfatron[p31]
The Orca	theuntouchable[p31], Woz[p33], Tk3[p35], Woz[p37], Tk3[p37]
Malfatron	The Orca[p36], Nazgul[p37], Woz[p37]
Pickle Rick	Tk3[p37]
Woz		Pickle Rick[p38]

Tk3 (2): The Orca, Pickle Rick
Malfatron (1): SwAg
Pickle Rick (1): Woz
Woz (1): Malfatron

Archived