Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

But you didnt know that and had no real reason to lynch him.  

Okay.  And what point do you think this makes, exactly?  People wanted to lynch Mission.  I had Mission in my top two.  I lynched Mission.  The next day, I lynched tk3, when you guys opted to vote Woz with him.  You're seriously thinking the fact that I lynched Mission and then tk3 is some fatal flaw in my explanation?  Are you serious?

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Okay.  And what point do you think this makes, exactly?  People wanted to lynch Mission.  I had Mission in my top two.  I lynched Mission.  The next day, I lynched tk3, when you guys opted to vote Woz with him.  You're seriously thinking the fact that I lynched Mission and then tk3 is some fatal flaw in my explanation?  Are you serious?

Convince me tk3 over James.....

Obviously it's me or orca that's gonna switch bc naz is skating by and you all are letting him 

Just now, The Orca said:

Let's play a game

@Tk3

@SwAg

Convince you are right. I will vote with 1 of you

I've spent the last 3 hours arguing for tk3 to be lynched.  I made a long post, and have several long posts from previous days.  I don't have much more to say other than what has already been said.  I've laid out an actual case for him to be lynched, and explained why I think the behavior corresponds with tk3 being Mafia.  Tk3 didn't articulate any case for either James or Naz, merely "1 UTR is always scum," and that is somehow equivalent.

You and Pickle both agreed with my arguments on tk3 throughout the days.  I think it was tk3 and Mission.  If the game is not over, it shifts to James and Naz.  I am not defending either of them, I'm just that much more confident that it is tk3 rather than either of them.

Back to the point about the case on James, tk3 did not articulate it.  You and Pickle went back and filled in the blanks for his case, and are now seriously considering voting alongside him, again.  It's not the fact that you're willing to lynch James that's alarming, it's that you seem to not be concerned by who you're voting with: likely tk3 and Naz, the people you keep saying are scum.

Pickle's case on James is basically that James played a certain way, and if he were Town, he should not play that way, and the subsequent circumstance indicate he is Mafia.  I think that is a fair characterization based upon the initial and clarification, but it is conjecture.  Can you not think of examples in which a person played a role staunchly different than you would expect, or that you think they should?  Right off the top of my head, I can think of basically every game I've been in on here as an example of unorthodox role play.  There are a ridiculous amount of variables that go into that type of prediction.  Meanwhile, we have tk3, who mostly everyone has observed as having scummy threadplay.

Basically, I think the game is over if we lynch tk3, because I think Mission was Mafia.  Thus, there is a reduced risk to lynching tk3 first, since we all agree he has been scummy.  If it's not him, then we have a longer day phase than the ~12 hour one we had today to figure out a better course of action.

Plus, tk3 disappeared, again, right after he started the fight with me.  And Naz should not be deciding this.  I'm not switching because I'm super confident it's tk3.  James won't switch because he will die.  Tk3 won't switch because he will die.  So, it's up to you, Pickle, Touch, and Naz.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I've spent the last 3 hours arguing for tk3 to be lynched.  I made a long post, and have several long posts from previous days.  I don't have much more to say other than what has already been said.  I've laid out an actual case for him to be lynched, and explained why I think the behavior corresponds with tk3 being Mafia.  Tk3 didn't articulate any case for either James or Naz, merely "1 UTR is always scum," and that is somehow equivalent.

You and Pickle both agreed with my arguments on tk3 throughout the days.  I think it was tk3 and Mission.  If the game is not over, it shifts to James and Naz.  I am not defending either of them, I'm just that much more confident that it is tk3 rather than either of them.

Back to the point about the case on James, tk3 did not articulate it.  You and Pickle went back and filled in the blanks for his case, and are now seriously considering voting alongside him, again.  It's not the fact that you're willing to lynch James that's alarming, it's that you seem to not be concerned by who you're voting with: likely tk3 and Naz, the people you keep saying are scum.

Pickle's case on James is basically that James played a certain way, and if he were Town, he should not play that way, and the subsequent circumstance indicate he is Mafia.  I think that is a fair characterization based upon the initial and clarification, but it is conjecture.  Can you not think of examples in which a person played a role staunchly different than you would expect, or that you think they should?  Right off the top of my head, I can think of basically every game I've been in on here as an example of unorthodox role play.  There are a ridiculous amount of variables that go into that type of prediction.  Meanwhile, we have tk3, who mostly everyone has observed as having scummy threadplay.

Basically, I think the game is over if we lynch tk3, because I think Mission was Mafia.  Thus, there is a reduced risk to lynching tk3 first, since we all agree he has been scummy.  If it's not him, then we have a longer day phase than the ~12 hour one we had today to figure out a better course of action.

Plus, tk3 disappeared, again, right after he started the fight with me.  And Naz should not be deciding this.  I'm not switching because I'm super confident it's tk3.  James won't switch because he will die.  Tk3 won't switch because he will die.  So, it's up to you, Pickle, Touch, and Naz.

I like the arguement and the fact it was written well without attacking or insulting in nature...and since my vote was always going back here Tk3

@Tk3 do you have a rebuttal?

Archived