Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

you and orca were making me nervous posthumously because woz was lynched, and i thought you guys were going to get swag or james lynched today

Never crossed my mind. I was wanting to see what Tk3 did or didnt do. I wanted him lynched since I got the cookies. Between pickle and Tk3 I'd say pickle was way more civ and agreed 1 of them was scum

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you and orca were making me nervous posthumously because woz was lynched, and i thought you guys were going to get swag or james lynched today

I was only ever lynching tk3 today.  I might have lynched him instead of Woz if night was anytime other then 9am in a Saturday.  Man I really wanted to lock in my vote on swag if the game wasn't over 

On 1/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, Malfatron said:
On 1/30/2019 at 1:43 PM, The Orca said:

@SwAg, is there a reason for the rhythmic posting pattern and red lettering Mission?

Touch

On 1/30/2019 at 7:30 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I thought it was mission, you know, where your vote has been sitting since the start...

On 1/30/2019 at 4:57 PM, squire12 said:

@SwAg

What is your case for Mission?

On 1/30/2019 at 5:03 PM, squire12 said:

Is this your case?   You seem to have a lot of information that these tactics are in play this game.  Looks very suspect 

On 1/30/2019 at 11:02 AM, Tk3 said:

Someone explain the mission thing?

Swag just being loud? Or is there substance here?

is it really possible this this many people were confused about the mission thing?

or are one of these guys taking the opportunity to easily "poke holes" or "question" swag about it?

also, mafia does this a lot.

not openly defending their fellow mafia scummate, but questioning why they are being voted.

Archived