Woz Creepy Charlie
theuntouchable Gossipin Gretchen
Swag Crazy Carol*
Nazgul Jailbird Jimmy
Pickle Rick Baker Barbara*
The Orca Bigfoot Bobbi-Jo*
Malfatron Prankster Petey
Squire DUI Dewey

Microchip Each night ONE scum player may forgo their harmless move and instead insert a microchip into the brain of a civ as they sleep.
Initiate Protocol ALL scum players may forgo their harmless move and the Microchip move for one night and instead kill all players that have the microchip implant.
N1 Vengeful Mafia lynched D1 or D2 may post [EXECUTE <playername>] upon their death to kill one player.

Jailkeeper Informed of any Whitecoat Encounters when protecting.
Even Watcher Gets PLAYERNAME visited TARGET. As well as info from their personal visitor after watching their target.
Odd Tracker Gets TARGET visited PLAYERNAME. As well as info from their personal visitor after tracking their target.
WFFV

Leaves the game upon being targeted by a Scientist well before the Scientist's move even goes through, meaning the Mafia move won't be seen

Fruit Vendor Arsonist Moonshine Mary-Sue This stuff will put hair on your chest and a fire in your belly. Each night pick one player, you'll deliver them a jar of moonshine.
Fruit Vendor Arsonist Banjoin' Billy-Bob You can play the banjo, that makes you a real John Mayer around these parts. Each night pick a player to swoon them with song.
Jailkeeper War Vet Wallace The law took your guns, but you got an airsoft rifle that looks pretty realistic. Pick one player and at night you'll tactically roll around their property.
Even Watcher Creepy Charlie You're a creep. Everyone knows it. Don't get caught again or you'll go to prison. Each night pick a player and you'll loiter around their property suspiciously.
Odd Tracker Gossipin Gretchen Each night pick one player, you'll show up on their doorstep and blab their ear off about the latest town gossip.
Ascetic Informant Crazy Carol OMG. YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT THIS. These government hit teams alter memories, infiltrate communities and implant chips in everyone. Then they flip the switch. Boom. Everyone's dead. YOU MUST WARN THE OTHERS!
Fruit Vendor Baker Barbara In troubling times warm cookies are what's needed. Each night you may deliver fresh warm cookies to one player.
Fruit Vendor Bigfoot Bobbi-Jo Bigfoot is real. You seent it with yer own eyes! You've made a promise that you ain't gonna shut up about it until you find evidence. Each night pick a player's house and you'll put up a Bigfoot Reward flyer.
Fruit Vendor DUI Dewey Since your DUI you've pretty much only had your bicycle to rely on to get to and from the nearest convenience store. Each night pick one player and you'll drunkenly ride past their house.
Fruit Vendor Prankster Petey Flaming paper bag of dog crap. It's a classic. Each night, pick your intended target and you'll leave this on their doorstep.
Whiteflag Fruit Vendor Jailbird Jimmy Yeah, you went to prison. Big deal. Yeah, you went to solitary for 18-months for stabbing a cellmate. Big deal. People change. Each night visit someone to tell them you've changed.

On 1/30/2019 at 9:56 PM, Dome said:

Player Voting to Lynch (Leader Bolded)
Nazgul Malfatron
Tk3 Nazgul
pickle rick squire
Malfatron squire
Woz theuntouchable
the orca theuntouchable
mission Tk3
squire Tk3
swag Tk3
theuntouchable  
James  

Nice win by my fellow trailer parkers......but what could have been

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

So based on the roles... just curious, why didnt mafia pull the trigger on our chips last night?

Because it would have exposed what we were doing, and it would have extended the amount of lynches I needed to survive to end the game in one giant wave

If we lynched James I would have chipped Touch, then I would have needed to survive one more lynch to execute the group of chipped players.

On the otherhand, if I executed you all the night you suggested, I'd be in a 5:1 ratio, and have to survive 3 more lynches instead of 2.

Basically I was banking everything on being able to lynch James and Naz. I didn't see any other gameplan that would have worked 

Archived