Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Was I right that no moves really did anything and this was more of a scum hunt game?

my role got to put dog poop on someone lawn.

there was no way in hell i was claiming that role. might as well claim miller.

also, the crazy gun guy came to my house n1 and prevented me from putting poop on tk3s doorstep.

i instantly thought i was jailed, and mafia might have hit me n1. the next day, james made the comment that i inferred mafia hit me n1. made me think james was the jailer. later, woz referenced toy guns in his post, so then i thought woz was the jailer. turned out to be james though after all

I was hoping that my role was a crappy protector and that I would die in place of malf if he was hit n1. Wanted to make sure I lived through d1 so that malf could live to d2.

Glad I wasn't around most of today, just based on skimming through some of the posts from when I was gone. I think if I had actively tried the rest of the day I'd be saying some pretty rude things right now (that's even assuming tk3 would've still been the lynch).

4 minutes ago, James said:

I was hoping that my role was a crappy protector and that I would die in place of malf if he was hit n1. Wanted to make sure I lived through d1 so that malf could live to d2.

Glad I wasn't around most of today, just based on skimming through some of the posts from when I was gone. I think if I had actively tried the rest of the day I'd be saying some pretty rude things right now (that's even assuming tk3 would've still been the lynch).

you were a jailor. i couldnt deliver poop because of you, but you prevented people from visiting me

Just now, Malfatron said:

you were a jailor. i couldnt deliver poop because of you, but you prevented people from visiting me

Yeah, I figured that out based on what others said the beginning of today.

War Vet Wallace The law took your guns, but you got an airsoft rifle that looks pretty realistic. Pick one player and at night you'll tactically roll around their property.

This was my role. At first I took it as me guarding someone's house and protecting them, and though maybe since my gun was fake that things might go poorly for me if someone showed up with a real gun. I hadn't considered that I'd be stopping my target from leaving as well.

9 minutes ago, James said:

hey man, I tried.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:54 PM, Malfatron said:
On 1/31/2019 at 6:52 PM, SwAg said:

woof woof woof.

On 1/31/2019 at 6:52 PM, SwAg said:

what is this on my lawn

On 1/31/2019 at 6:53 PM, SwAg said:

who hosted that game, again?

dome did. the burbs

did someones dog poop on your lawn?

i found this interesting too, lol.

my role got called out in thread. im guessing many would have found it suspicious

Prankster Petey Flaming paper bag of dog crap. It's a classic. Each night, pick your intended target and you'll leave this on their doorstep.

8 minutes ago, James said:

Had to have some fun 

tenor.gif?itemid=10104384

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Should have lynched James imo. Hope you all are right 

<tk3 flips mafia>

44 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I was always going to lynch him. His idiotic comment about me and Pickle always gives them away. On D2 I had him pegged. At least this way i can say i dont vote him always xD

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<tk3 flips mafia>

Hey, I was on him the moment I got cookies...I also had a big post I didnt post about locking in my vote on him for his comment about me and Pickle are always voting him and him going to policy lynch us :D

Also

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I like the arguement and the fact it was written well without attacking or insulting in nature...and since my vote was always going back here Tk3

@Tk3 do you have a rebuttal?

16 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You two have no idea the merriment you are filling my heart with by someone other than me doing this.

I was so hoping for a huge reaction when you were tied forthe lynch with a few minutes left.  I'm kinda glad orca followed me on that lol. 

Archived