Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

27 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You have no idea how hard it was to have to try to defend the loudest most abrasive voice against you in an effort to garner pickle/orca to your side

maybe I’m wrong, but I thought my only move was to peg swag as misguided civ. If I turned on him I assumed everyone who was on the fence would immediately see through me

No.  This was the only hope.  The only chance a war with me would have is if you convince them it’s civ on civ.

The only issue is that I knew you weren’t in a position to fight, so it only incriminated you further to me that you went the peace route.

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Wait there were SIX total fruit vendors?

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i counted 7

naz was basically a nerfed fruit vendor

Everyone besides swag was a fruit vendor... some fruit vendors just had moves that had a hidden ability they didn’t know about (jailkeeper/watcher/tracker), but their role still would have notified their visitor exactly like a fruit vendor does. 

A lot of that never came into play because james blocked every power role every night so their “fruit vendor” move (as well as their actual useful ability) got blocked lol. 

@Malfatron, I didn't say much last night because I was tired and honestly had a million thoughts about the game, but I did want to say:

I appreciated your game in this one.  I don't know why we cannot have a game together extend beyond D2.  I agreed with most of what you said, regardless of how I responded in the thread (with the exception I'll get to shortly).  I don't think the aggressive push of Squire was wrong, and I don't think you should change that approach because it has ended less than ideally recently.  I intended to do it this game, but the plan changed.  Even if you fixate and opt to go elsewhere at the end, I view it as inordinately valuable to have the clear D1 line in the sand and see which side people position themselves on.  Who cares if the path to victory is adorned with mangled Town corpses if you force a commitment to a major thread development, or if they seem to willfully omit commitment?  So, this is me lobbying for you to not change, because then all it means is I have to do this every game.

The last thoughts on my final re-read were:  I wish I went with you at the end of D1, and I think I would have if I had more time.  You rustled me at the end of D1, and not being able to talk at night caused that to brew, and then burst out on D2 and kept me in FU Mode for the remainder of the game thereafter.  Then I saw the arguments, and Touch's gifs were likely an underrepresentation of my reaction.  So, I'm sorry I was a **** (or whatever) to start D2, but I was convinced you were angling for a Vig, or a NK and then claim "oopsy Vig," and the fury and malice in my heart was bursting. 

Glad you didn't take post-death comments to heart, as I characterized you somewhat unfairly for gamesmanship purposes in the final spat with tk3.

Only other thought (and it's unrelated to you, but I think you'd agree): we need a collective, sustained effort to not have 80% of the the substantive gameplay occur in the final 90 minutes of a day phase.

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so now you can say that town wins if they dont lynch you

Check out this long post I didn't post, then I agreed with this other guy. 

Call me Tommy B. cuz I'm the G O A T.

I'm just playin, dawg.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

@Malfatron, I didn't say much last night because I was tired and honestly had a million thoughts about the game, but I did want to say:

I appreciated your game in this one.  I don't know why we cannot have a game together extend beyond D2.  I agreed with most of what you said, regardless of how I responded in the thread (with the exception I'll get to shortly).  I don't think the aggressive push of Squire was wrong, and I don't think you should change that approach because it has ended less than ideally recently.  I intended to do it this game, but the plan changed.  Even if you fixate and opt to go elsewhere at the end, I view it as inordinately valuable to have the clear D1 line in the sand and see which side people position themselves on.  Who cares if the path to victory is adorned with mangled Town corpses if you force a commitment to a major thread development, or if they seem to willfully omit commitment?  So, this is me lobbying for you to not change, because then all it means is I have to do this every game.

The last thoughts on my final re-read were:  I wish I went with you at the end of D1, and I think I would have if I had more time.  You rustled me at the end of D1, and not being able to talk at night caused that to brew, and then burst out on D2 and kept me in FU Mode for the remainder of the game thereafter.  Then I saw the arguments, and Touch's gifs were likely an underrepresentation of my reaction.  So, I'm sorry I was a **** (or whatever) to start D2, but I was convinced you were angling for a Vig, or a NK and then claim "oopsy Vig," and the fury and malice in my heart was bursting. 

Glad you didn't take post-death comments to heart, as I characterized you somewhat unfairly for gamesmanship purposes in the final spat with tk3.

Only other thought (and it's unrelated to you, but I think you'd agree): we need a collective, sustained effort to not have 80% of the the substantive gameplay occur in the final 90 minutes of a day phase.

Been saying that for months it ain't gonna happen 

24 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

How'd I play, guys?

You had the weakest civ role, didn’t miss a move, survived the game, and didn’t actively prevent a scum lynch by wildly changing your vote or reads. You did great.

@James protected civ “PR”s ever night. He also roleblocked them, but since the kills can’t be tracked this game (watcher and tracker) his b,coming of them didn’t matter, civs won on thread reads

this was a great civ game, james and swag played the best.

Thanks for playing all.

Whos got next game?

Archived