Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

So was this Royal thing an actual thing?

I feel like I'm still confused over some of what made me a target in the first place.

I get Malf's reasoning, although I still think it was a null tell - I would have done what I did regardless of alignment and there were not other options at the time

The logic of "TK as a civ wouldn't claim" while constantly saying "we shouldn't lynch someone who isn't online because they are not online to claim" is abhorrent to me, but I didn't want to overreact to it

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

i get Malf's reasoning, although I still think it was a null tell - I would have done what I did regardless of alignment and there were not other options at the time

The logic of "TK as a civ wouldn't claim" while constantly saying "we shouldn't lynch someone who isn't online because they are not online to claim" is abhorrent to me, but I didn't want to overreact to it

i figured that you wouldnt claim when you had a good chance to save yourself. At the time, I didnt understand that you were misinterpreting the tiebreaker rules, so i saw the claim as an attempt to lolclear yourself with fruit. it was a good read even though my assumptions might have been incorrect (did you really misunderstand the tiebreaker rules?)

also, when people were trying to lynch a random person instead of mission at the last minute, i was against it because those people would not be around to claim. i see that as a different scenario than your case because it would have been easy for you to save yourself by voting another leading vote gettter.

also, the main difference is that i was worried about lynching a power role (strong role) who might not be able to claim.

you were a weak vanilla role. if i was in your position (i was a weak role too) i wouldnt have claimed at that time, so the claim felt off to me

26 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So was this Royal thing an actual thing?

I feel like I'm still confused over some of what made me a target in the first place.

as for this part, i didnt really get where swag was going with this mechanic thing. so that probably didnt play into it at all.

i was mostly suspicious of you at the end of d1, but after swag was confused by the tiebreaker thing too at start of d2, i thought you might actually be civ, and i cooled on you quite a bit.

12 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yea but it’s normally not this bad 

i think it might be the swag factor.

swags reads were really on point, so a couple people felt that had to alter reality in order to compete with swag.

thats what i am going with.

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think it might be the swag factor.

swags reads were really on point, so a couple people felt that had to alter reality in order to compete with swag.

thats what i am going with.

You have no idea how hard it was to have to try to defend the loudest most abrasive voice against you in an effort to garner pickle/orca to your side

maybe I’m wrong, but I thought my only move was to peg swag as misguided civ. If I turned on him I assumed everyone who was on the fence would immediately see through me

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You have no idea how hard it was to have to try to defend the loudest most abrasive voice against you in an effort to garner pickle/orca to your side

maybe I’m wrong, but I thought my only move was to peg swag as misguided civ. If I turned on him I assumed everyone who was on the fence would immediately see through me

you got close. if i was you and you got a ml tonight, i would have exploded them

it was a tough situation because you planted the chip in people who could vote with you

but if james was mislynched, and you exploded everyone, it would be 2-1

tk3, naz, touch

i think you may have had a chance here, even if touch vited against you. it would have depended on naz

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you got close. if i was you and you got a ml tonight, i would have exploded them

it was a tough situation because you planted the chip in people who could vote with you

but if james was mislynched, and you exploded everyone, it would be 2-1

tk3, naz, touch

i think you may have had a chance here, even if touch vited against you. it would have depended on naz

It would have been 3-1

Dome was incorrect, Orca was never tagged

Which means I still would have needed 2 more MLs

Archived